Eating restrictions?

Options
Do we have anyone in this group with eating restrictions such as gluten free, celiacs disease? Anythign I need to know before I posts plans.

Replies

• harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nope, unfortunately I'm free to eat anything lol
  • angiebarnette
    angiebarnette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I had an eating restriction lol I have a few friends who have celiacs disease and have to eat gluten free and dairy free. I dont know how they dont starve BUT its actually the way we really should be eating.
  • kimmee7319
    kimmee7319 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No restrictions, other than the ones I am putting on myself that is ...
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    What types of foods are everyones weaknesses? My weakness if salty and sweet snacks mixed. I also have a big problem that I am working on with portion control. How about you guys?
  • momofJARS
    momofJARS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sweets are my weakness.
  • Momtolandc
    Momtolandc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Portion control is a big problem with me. And Doritos are my enemy lol.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Portion control is huge for me to. You can eat all the right things but ifyou eat to much of the right thing that calorie deficit isnt there and you will hit that plateau. What kind of doritos do you like? I love the cool ranch ones. Were having an ice cream social at work right now and i am in day 2 of a 3 day refresh which is like a detox from my 10 day vacation. I want to hurt someone hahahah i havnt had coffe for two days. It should get interesting lol I will make it though. I have held strong.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am gluten free and restrict dairy as lactose intolerant. Sweets and salty are both weaknesses but more so sweets. Plus boredom eating too
  • jocop2003
    Options
    Portion control is a big problem with me. And Doritos are my enemy lol.

I would gave to agree on the portion control too form,me
  • Momtolandc
    Options
    I love the original ones. How did you do on your cleanse?
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    It was great. My 3 day refresh was sooo hard. I drink coffee everyday. I do make homeade "creamer" so i dont have to use the store bought stuff, but it took the bloat, and the water weight away. I felt refreshed and at first it was terrible, i have a huge headache. My body was detoxing all the sugars and bad toxins. That was on day one. Day two I was better and day three I was great. It was hard beucase of how strict it is those three days. Is gives you exactly what your supposed to have. I did it beucase I was just coming back to work from a 10 day vacation, and I was starting a new challenge group. I wanted to make sure I was ready. I have a few girls doing it right before their wedding as well.
  • Momtolandc
    Options
    That's awesome! I've done a few cleanses like the shakeology one from beachbody and the cleanse from la weight loss. I get good results and then go back to my old habits :(.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    if you had colored portion cups to use to plan your meals so no calorie counting and just using those cups basically to measure do you think that would help your situation? Kind of just taking the thought out of it and using the portion cups?
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No eating restrictions for me. Portion control and mindless stress eating are my difficulties.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    It's not the amount I eat but "what" I eat! I KNOW it's the SUGAR & FLOUR products!
  • gutierrezbe
    gutierrezbe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No restrictions here!
  • jocop2003
    Options
    if you had colored portion cups to use to plan your meals so no calorie counting and just using those cups basically to measure do you think that would help your situation? Kind of just taking the thought out of it and using the portion cups?

I actually measure out for calories that way I have an idea what I am having, as I don't have colored cups.