Day 21

Options
9/17 WOW I can't believe it has already been 21 days! The time is flying by! But this was a good day for me because I was under on my calories and I did the elliptical! I am loving doing the elliptical each day. I'm at work now enjoying my oatmeal but I really wish I would have weighed myself before I left the house today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!!!!

Replies

• MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    9/17: I was under my calorie goal, but I'm having a little trouble with the fat count. It seems like I'm always going over by a few. Unless these shots kick in, I'm afraid I won't reach my 10 pound goal by the first of next month. I really wanted to go for a walk yesterday, but my hip and back were at war with the rest of me. My back kept threatening to go out at work last night, which isn't good at all. I had to ask a coworker to assist a wheelchair bound consumer to bed because I couldn't help lift him. Oh, to be young again with a body that obeyed my every command!!!

Gosh, I'm tired of complaining all the time; please forgive me. Maybe I should just stick to the "over 50" clubs!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    9/17 started off really well for me. I had 1000 calories left for dinner and blew it eating food that I didn't prepare myself, so I didn't know how to log it. I'm also nervous about today because I'm having lunch with some old coworkers. Still just trying to drink my water and flush all of this sodium out!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Okay so this picture (the one on the left) is actually embarrassing for me to post :embarassed: but I feel like posting it will help to push me to do better. The picture on the left is from the beginning of the month (09/02) and the picture on the right is after my workout last night (09/18). there's only about 2 lbs difference between the pictures. I still have a ton of work to do but I am happy to start seeing some changes. The before picture was after my gallbladder surgery when I was out of the gym for a month and not counting calories. Even after I got back into the gym after the surgery I would be skipping workouts. Since the beginning of the month I haven't skipped my workouts and I have been more serious overall. I am just pleased to be heading in the right direction. If anyone else wants to post pics feel free!

15275983781_fc4c5aa466.jpg
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Love it!!!! Looking great!!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Okay so this picture (the one on the left) is actually embarrassing for me to post :embarassed: but I feel like posting it will help to push me to do better. The picture on the left is from the beginning of the month and the picture on the right is after my workout last night. I still have a ton of work to do but I am happy to start seeing some changes. The before picture was after my gallbladder surgery when I was out of the gym for a month and not counting calories. Even after I got back into the gym after the surgery I would be skipping workouts. Since the beginning of the month I haven't skipped my workouts and I have been more serious overall. I am just pleased to be heading in the right direction. If anyone else wants to post pics feel free!

15275983781_fc4c5aa466.jpg

Wow, Kelsey, congratulations!!! Your hard work is paying off. You look fantastic, girl!!!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great Job Kelsey. Thank you for sharing. Very Inspirational! You Rock! :happy:
  • KarenOregon52
    KarenOregon52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the transformation Kelsey!!! You're doing great!!! I'm hoping I will have a loss tomorrow. I've been fiddling around with a pound or two up and down. I think it has to do with sodium content in foods. I tend to really hold onto water weight, so too much salt messes me up. Michelle, I'm sorry to hear about your back troubles. Hope you are feeling better soon. ;-)
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    I love the transformation Kelsey!!! You're doing great!!! I'm hoping I will have a loss tomorrow. I've been fiddling around with a pound or two up and down. I think it has to do with sodium content in foods. I tend to really hold onto water weight, so too much salt messes me up. Michelle, I'm sorry to hear about your back troubles. Hope you are feeling better soon. ;-)

Thank you, Karen! I appreciate it!
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Kelsey your results are incredible!