Introductions & Rules [Read First]

Options
124»

Replies

• stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No Use for a Name is still one of my favorite bands to jog to.

A Gilman band!! I never saw them p[lay there.... or anywhere that I can recall. but I had that 7" comp they were on of Gilman bands!! Great times.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

Didn't realize this group was here or would have joined earlier. Into various types of music but metal is my home. Been into it since the early 90's so spent my teens listening to Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura, Alice in Chains, Korn ect. I would say my tastes have changed a lot over the years. At the moment i mostly am listening to Scar Symmetry, Opeth and Rammstein. Fell free to add me :)
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Wilma :D :P
  • donwayho
    donwayho Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Donnie, 33 years old. I listen to a lot of different types of music, most are forms of rock, though I will do a little bit of classical and some old school soul/R&B (such as Al Green, etc), but my primary interest in music is metal and 90s grunge. Favorite metal bands include Five Finger Death Punch, Otep, Pantera, Hatebreed, Sevendust, Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Slayer, Mushroomhead, and In This Moment.

Some of my favorite non-metal bands include: Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Alice in Chains, Rise Against, David Bowie, Rush, Imagine Dragons, and U2
  • IronLizerd
    IronLizerd Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Liz. I really don't like labels...they cause too many arguments and subject different groups and classifications to far too many rules. I like a little bit of everything...except COUNTRY I hate it...Sorry but I just do. My favorite band has been Metallica since I was a baby. I like a lot of different bands/singers/rappers though everything from Pink Floyd to Eminem.
    I need friends on here add me!
  • abarringer44
    abarringer44 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've just joined. I love metal and especially love it at the gym.
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Ashley, 32, mom of 3 and 2 stepkids, from Arkansas. I like metal, punk, industrial. I love it all! Any my hubby is drummer in a local metal band. Just getting started and hoping to lose 43 lbs (lost 4 of that so far), and get my figure back. I'm tired of having a mom butt! Lol! I want to say I'll exercise, but I'll pretty much a couch potato, besides the usual chasing my 11 month old around and running errands all over town. Right now I'm taking it slow... Less eating, watching what I eat, and that's about it. I now have diabetes, as well as other health issues, so I'm just tired of this lifestyle and who I've become. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • BloodPriestess
    BloodPriestess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I hate it when people start that crap. It's so juvenile... Hi all, I'm an Aussie Goth. I don't adhere to any single sub-tyle, within the subculture, I like elements of Victorian, steampunk, cyber, romantic, vampire, fetish (actually I used to be part of the local BDSM scene), and metal. I'm a metal-head. Love my nu-metal, I'm also a gamer (New Nintendo 3DS mini, PC, new and retro. Just starting out in broadcasting,) and into the computer and I'm pagan. I enjoy reading, and binge watching tv series. My favourite author and books are Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles. I'll read or watch anything vampire related. I also really enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and horror. I hate jump scares though. I've grown to really like B grade movie and those cheesy comic style effects. Especially in my horror. Rob Zombie knew what he was doing lol. \m/