Day 23

Options
9/19 I stayed under my calorie goal and did my 50 minutes on the ellipitcal and did my abs! I feel like I talk about my boyfriend all the time but he really helps me stay on track! He went to the gym with me yesterday even when he had already worked out just so I wouldn't have to go alone! I hope everyone can find someone to help them stay on track :wink: But I weighed myself this morning and I was 141!!!! This makes me so so happy! And I bought some size S leggings that actually fit me! I have never been a size S!!! When I first started MFP I was a size 12 so this is a huge deal to me! Hope you all have a happy and healthy day! Anyone else have an small victories? (whether they be scale related or not)

Replies

• Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    9/19 was a good day for me. I walked with my neighbor and then again by myself in the afternoon. I actually stayed under my calorie count .. think this is the first Friday for me to do that! I am down 4.7lbs since goining 10lbs to loose group. :drinker:

Nice you have a super bf :heart: who is so encouraging Kelsey! (He is def a keeper) I know you and this group have been a very encouraging to me Kelsey and congrats on your size S leggings! WTG!

I am having fun with the Runkeeper app and have walked 30 miles since I got it Sept 11.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/19 was a good day for me. I walked with my neighbor and then again by myself in the afternoon. I actually stayed under my calorie count .. think this is the first Friday for me to do that! I am down 4.7lbs since goining 10lbs to loose group. :drinker:

Nice you have a super bf :heart: who is so encouraging Kelsey! (He is def a keeper) I know you and this group have been a very encouraging to me Kelsey and congrats on your size S leggings! WTG!

I am having fun with the Runkeeper app and have walked 30 miles since I got it Sept 11.

Congrats on your loss! That is amazing!!! I am only down 3.4 lbs but it's a start! and I am glad you like that app! I have it as well and I love it!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    9/19 I stayed under my calorie goal and did my 50 minutes on the ellipitcal and did my abs! I feel like I talk about my boyfriend all the time but he really helps me stay on track! He went to the gym with me yesterday even when he had already worked out just so I wouldn't have to go alone! I hope everyone can find someone to help them stay on track :wink: But I weighed myself this morning and I was 141!!!! This makes me so so happy! And I bought some size S leggings that actually fit me! I have never been a size S!!! When I first started MFP I was a size 12 so this is a huge deal to me! Hope you all have a happy and healthy day! Anyone else have an small victories? (whether they be scale related or not)

It's wonderful that you have such a supportive boyfriend!! I'd mention him a lot, too! Congratulations on your loss and your small size!!!

9/19 I was under my calorie goal, but didn't eat enough calories for the day. It's hard to get enough in at snack time to make up the difference sometimes.
  • tawnycat
    tawnycat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    nice job! What a great support system of a man that you have! That's awesome!