EEEUGH BROWN!

Options
124»

Replies

• becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, few people at work have noticed any weight loss (despite having lost 40 pounds). Perhaps if they don't see me for a while they'll notice the difference.
    I know what you mean and it's very weird when they DO start noticing! For me it was, I've noticed it waaaay before and I'm thinking I'm not really losing at the moment..........
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Hope your job works out for you! Enjoy the break tho if you can!
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm accepting defeat on this challenge and concentrating on the Christmas challenge I'm doing.
    I'm back to work properly on Monday so hopefully that will help!

Good luck with it!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Don't give up Team Brown!
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Well, I'm not giving up. And I wish you wouldn't bow out becks. For myself, I draw alot of encouragement from you. In my past, it was the not-sticking-with-it that caused me to fail. Not the weight loss status. I have good periods and bad periods. The fact that you have stuck with it in spite of not having good results is _exactly_ the kind of example I need. Right now I'm doing fairly well. But my bad time is coming. I'll ultimately succeed if I stick with it through that time.

So please: stay with it. I for one really appreciate it and find encouragement with it.
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Aaw thanks for that, I never thought I helped anyone along on this! I've certainly not helped the team's score!
    I feel I must see it through now.....I might just break even by the end! Lol!

If there's another one after this I'll give it another shot as I really want to get to target by Christmas!
  • Eava57
    Options
    I haven't lost a lot of weight either! I struggle to lose a pound then gain two easily. The one thing I do get from MFP is knowing that if I don't log on...I could easily gain 20 pounds. We ALL have ups and downs. We are here for one another!:heart:
  • happygirlakers
    happygirlakers Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree Beck .... If I don't get on and see what I am doing I would balloon. At least if I know I am going up and can try to counter what I am doing wrong.

my biggest challenge, is not letting stress get to me. I stress eat too much and it has wrecked me the past couple weeks.
  • Eava57
    Options
    Let's finish strong Team Brown! Woot Woot! :heart: :heart:
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Well, started at 156 and ended at 159.6 which is bang on my healthy weight range.

Sorry to put a plus in the brown team but at least I'm not sitting here wondering why and wringing my hands...........wrong time for me and just never got into it!

Some of you have done amazingly, well done!!
  • Eava57
    Options
    No worries...there's always tomorrow. :bigsmile: