I saw my legs today

Options
Or rather, the legs I want to have. Was at the grocery store and passed a lady (in line at the bank counter) wearing running shorts. Very toned calves & thighs. I'm not there, and it may take a while, but that's what I want!

Replies

• MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Someday!
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Haha! you will get them! one day at a time!!!:)
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I do feel like I'm making progress. And sometimes I can 'see' it also.

I'm not losing weight right now. Up about 2 pounds from a recent low. But figure its sodium and my thighs/butt muscles are probably holding extra water from all these squats! So hoping to see 132 again (or less) in the coming weeks as water weight releases.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I'm not losing weight right now. Up about 2 pounds from a recent low. But figure its sodium and my thighs/butt muscles are probably holding extra water from all these squats! So hoping to see 132 again (or less) in the coming weeks as water weight releases.

I have recently been up a little from my lowest weight. But I can feel that my body is toning and getting stronger. I feel like I have my father's body in a lot of ways lol. I gain muscle in my arms like a dude.... but then again I get to enjoy the thighs of a woman... lol ;)
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Progress is awesome! If you had asked me a month ago to do 80 squats in a day i would have fallen down laughing. Well, now thanks to my squats, i can get up again....lol