'Friend Me' Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started Body Beast on Sunday. Friend me up if I have not already friended you!!
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Friend me. :)
  • florabelle33
    florabelle33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi This is week 1 for me as well I'm trying to figure my total calories for the program~I upped my calories to 1500 + my Beasty w/o which averages 2-300.
    Your thoughts on this?
  • powellsjp5
    powellsjp5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am about to start the program, I've been reviewing the videos & will start on my next day off. I am excited to begin & am also looking for some other women on the same journey.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends! I'm on my final week of beast
  • carrie0910
    Options
    New.....need friends. Not sure what body beast is but I want to know more!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hi all I just started Body Beast on Monday today is day 3 and im sore all over lol would love to support and be supported throughout this program any friend requests are welcome :)
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some Beast Gal Friends Hit me up!
  • Tinkerbell1988
    Tinkerbell1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some beastette friends! It would be great to see everyones progress, specially if they're big girls like myself.
  • ShanMerr
    ShanMerr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    By my calculations it said I needed over 1600 calories. I decided to start w/1200 & see how I feel. Did legs today! It was hard! Planning on jogging for 30 minutes a day, but couldn't after Legs
  • ShanMerr
    ShanMerr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How has it worked for you? This is my first week. Did you do any extra cardio?
  • jes_0918
    jes_0918 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some extra support! And to learn by watching others. On my fitness journey to go from scrawny to strong and fight through hypothyroidism. Currently following Body Beast for fitness and only recently started tracking macros. I love to learn all that I can about fitness and nutrition, and always looking to surround myself with positive people.
  • lwarnke1978
    lwarnke1978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to receive friend requests from anyone that is interested.