Where to find a nursing dress

Options
Maerwhyn
Maerwhyn Posts: 22 Member
So I love nursing, but I'm so tired of trying to find a nursing-accessible dress that doesn't look like every other nursing dress out there. They're always maternity dresses that happen to also work for nursing. They're always made of stretchy knit, with a cross-over or knotted bodice. I want something different! What do you ladies wear, and where did you find it?

Replies

• treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This is a good question. It is even more fun for finding them in even larger sizes than most stores have too. :( I think you could probably find something like a maxi dress or something that could pull down. Or there are certain styles of dresses that may be easier about pulling down such as lower cut dresses. I'm sorry that this is no help. :(
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
  • Maerwhyn
    Maerwhyn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There's some cute stuff on there, but unfortunately most of the stuff is either sleeveless or too short. I had the same problem with maternity dresses. If it went all the way to the knee or below, it was sleeveless. If it had sleeves, it went halfway up my thigh (I have long legs). :P I hate clothes shopping.