Vivokeeper

Options
Hey all,

This might be of interest to some of you. Looks like Garmin are starting to acknowledge and address the issue with the Vivofit's clasp band.

Scroll down on this link and you can see the new product.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/09/tuesday-edition-vivokeeper.html

I've had an email from Garmin about the Vivokeeper and they are rolling out an email so you can get your free Vivokeeper. Estimated delivery seems to be around 4-6 weeks and annoyingly I didn't get a chance to specify a colour.

Still, better than a poke in the eye right?

Replies

• coffeeshopgeek
    coffeeshopgeek Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh of course they would, now. I bought a bitbelt already.
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't get an email but i looked up vivokeeper on line and ordered mine. Weirdly I seem to be one of the lucky few that have never had a problem with it coming loose but I thought I better not chance it.
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I have ordered mine

Here is the link regarding the Vivokeeper

http://www8.garmin.com/vivokeeper/?u...ign=vivokeeper
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am impressed, when I ordered my vivokeeper I was given the 4-6 week delivery window, I got mine in less than 7 days.
  • jaymc66
    Options
    Still waiting for mine. Have a hair tie to stop my clasp coming undone always catching it when lifting.:ohwell:
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    If it weren't for this group I wouldn't have even known that they're addressing this. I haven't had it fall off too much, but it's happened a bit more over time and I'd hate to have it happen when I can't just grab it. Thanks for the heads up!
  • coffeeshopgeek
    coffeeshopgeek Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't get an email but i looked up vivokeeper on line and ordered mine. Weirdly I seem to be one of the lucky few that have never had a problem with it coming loose but I thought I better not chance it.

Mine came undone for the first time today, I was carrying in groceries and the bag handle slipped down and unclipped it. I haven't had a problem with mine coming undone at all, aside from that one time. I wonder what we do differently.