NO Late Night Snacking September 2014

Options
13»

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi all -
    I would love to rejoin this group in October. Have had so many painful health issues this month that there was no way I could even think about this challenge. I ate toast/saltines around the clock to take meds and/or to help with nausea. While I feel great now, dr said I could end up back at the hospital any time since I still have kidney stones/fragments despite a procedure 2 weeks ago to blast the big one.
    So, hopefully, I will remember to look for you on Oct. 1. There was a time a couple years ago when dewdrop and I were unbeatable at this challenge. I need to get back on track!
    Take care and good luck with the rest of September!!
    Zaza
  • mrJRamos
    Options
    September 25:

ME: *17
    LNS: 8

Thanks for having this challenge LamLam! I finally broke thru the 200# mark, something I hadn't seen in a long while.

ZaZa, welcome back. We'll be looking for you beginning October 1!

Best of Strength to all of us!

Peace,
    Jeff :wink:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Hi all -
    I would love to rejoin this group in October. Have had so many painful health issues this month that there was no way I could even think about this challenge. I ate toast/saltines around the clock to take meds and/or to help with nausea. While I feel great now, dr said I could end up back at the hospital any time since I still have kidney stones/fragments despite a procedure 2 weeks ago to blast the big one.
    So, hopefully, I will remember to look for you on Oct. 1. There was a time a couple years ago when dewdrop and I were unbeatable at this challenge. I need to get back on track!
    Take care and good luck with the rest of September!!
    Zaza

Welcome back Zaza...see you in October!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    September 25:

ME: *17

Thanks for having this challenge LamLam! I finally broke thru the 200# mark, something I hadn't seen in a long while.

ZaZa, welcome back. We'll be looking for you beginning October 1!

Best of Strength to all of us!

Peace,

Congrats Jeff!!! Woohoo!!! :drinker:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    SEPT. 24:

ME: *16

Each day takes so much self-control but when I succeed, it's all worth it.

Have a great rest of the week!

Peace,

You said it...self-control is key!
  • mrJRamos
    Options
    SEPT 29:

ME: 20*
    LNS 9

I have learned a lot this month about myself and my habits. Valuable info in fighting LNS.

Thanks LamLam! :wink:

Peace,
    Jeff
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jeff on breaking the 200 mark!!! :drinker: So exciting!

Personally, I hope to break the 130 mark with the October challenge. Seems like it should be an easy thing to do, but it's not.
    I know this challenge will help. Looking forward to it.
    Zaza
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    The October challenge is up in the group forums!! We can be successful in saying NO to that nasty LNS for October!!:drinker: :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/new/1638-lns-fighters