Welcome Newbies

Options
Just wanted to send a welcome to all the new people starting or are in the middle of their Insanity DVD. I had great results with Insanity and if you have any questions send me message or post in the group. Have an amazing workout and remember to DIG DEEPER and push play daily.

Replies

• MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group. I completed the first month of Insanity like it was my job and felt really good about it. I had a wonderful recovery week with a mixture of jogging with my double stroller and the Insanity recovery workout and then I started up week 6. Or I guess, week 5 (forgot that recovery week doesn't actually count as a week) so anyway I started week "5" about 2 weeks ago and I have been really bad about sticking with it. I decided to start month 2 over again and really focus on stick with it. The first time I did Max Interval Plyo was really hard on me... I broke down and got really angry and discouraged. I was just so surprised how much more intense the workouts had become. I was really pleased with myself to have completed that same workout last night without any mental breakdowns lol... it wasn't pretty but it's done... and it will only get better.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I'm going to start Insanity for the first time on the Oct 6th. I'm kinda scared and excited to start it. I'm finishing up with T25 this week. What can I expect with Insanity? I hope I make it through LOL
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the same as T25 the workouts are just more intensified and longer its good that you started with T25 now you will be able to ease into Insanity with some experience. If you like T25 and want more of a challenge youll love Insanity
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am a Newbie to INSANITY.

Before I started INSANITY, I searched the MFP groups for "Insanity Accountability", nothing came up for this group. I had also searched the MFP groups for "Insanity", looking for this group, still nothing! This group has been around since July, why wouldn't it show up!!!! That's frustrating to say the least. Thank you DominiqueRobinson28 for inviting me to this group!!!

I started on Monday, September 29th. I have to take the weekends off as I don't have access to the DVD's.

Today I am on Day 6, ROUND 2 OF PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT (if you count the Fit Test as Day 1.)

PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT kicked my but the first time around......sort of scared to do it again!

Onward and upward......I'm gonna DIG DEEP and Push Play!

:flowerforyou:

**INSANITY** CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

SEPTEMBER WALKING CHALLENGE – SMASHED IT!!!! – SEE BELOW:

exercise.png
  • keke0904
    keke0904 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i know results wont happen over night but when do u start to see muscle definition? i feel the muscel building but when do i see it?
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You will really start to see results in the second month