Looking to make friends who get it

Options
Hi my name is Katie. A huge wake up call happened 2 years ago and saw the number 334 staring back at me. I flipped out and told myself enough was enough and I needed to reclaim my life. I joined map and lost almost 50 lbs getting down to about 290 and back in to a size 20 Jean a size I had not seen in a very long time. Then I got pregnant.everything went out the window and I went back to all my old habits. By the time the pregnancy was donee gained back all of my weight. Adjusting to new mommy hood and working full time gave me an excuse to stay off track and I remained the same weight for months. A few months ago I started counting calories here and there and lost about 22 lbs so far putting me at 316 as of last week. I am about to celebrate my daughters first birthday and start trying for another baby next year....I'm full force trying to stay at this and get back to where I was pre baby and get even lower then that. I want to do it for my husband and daughter but most of all me. Looking for friends who get how hard it is breaking Out of the 300s

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi, Katie!

Keep at it. You'll make it. I'm at 305 now. I'm LIVING for the day when I get below 300. I swear time slows down when you get this close! And the scale develops an attitude!

Add me if you'd like. I'm on everyday.
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, I definitely get it. The scale has been jerking me around between 309-312.6 for the last 3 weeks. I'm so close, but yet so far!
  • tlelizondo
    tlelizondo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I lost 64 pounds a couple years ago, but have gained it all back and then some. I am at 318 right now and only 5'4". I am a 44 yr old single mom and my daughter got married in June and moved out of state and my son graduated high school and moved out of state for college. I am struggling with not knowing who I am now that I am not the "MOM". I have celiac but have not been eating gluten free and I have a serious addiction to soda. I know if I do not get control I am just slowly killing myself. I am hoping for some friends who share similar struggles and will work to get out of the 300's before the end of this year!! My pic was when I lost weight before - how I would love to get there again!!
  • mommyonamission418
    Options
    Thanks for all who added me i appreciate it alot
  • tuzaque
    tuzaque Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You surly would ,you did it before I know you can do it again, just remain in MFP and you will get all the motivation you need, you can friend me it you like, am here every day and I bug my friends if they don't log in for more than 2 days.