Flavoured or infused water

Options
Do you enjoy flavoured water? I have seen a lot of posts where they say flavoured / infused water helps burn fat etc etc.. Has this helped anyone?

I love the below versions of infused water , but I get lazy to do so much for water! :)

- Water with mint leaves
- Water with mint leaves and lemon wedges
- water with grapefruit wedges
- water with jeera / cumin seeds
- water with celery seeds / ajwain
- water with cinnamon stick
- water with strawberries (about two strawberries pinched with a fork)

What is your favourite? Have you had success with this?

Replies

• jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I dont know about flavoured water helping with fat burn; but it does help me drink sufficient water; mainly because of the taste.

I make a green tea concoction along with some dried cranberries and add this to 1 ltr of water for my day.
  • avameva
    avameva Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just put basil leaves and lemon wedges in water and going to let it infuse overnight. Almost like a mojito, "almost". ;)
  • desidieter
    Options
    I just put basil leaves and lemon wedges in water and going to let it infuse overnight. Almost like a mojito, "almost". ;)

Oo! Sounds good. I think I'll have to try that sometime. :)
  • Sparklever
    Sparklever Posts: 38 Member
    Options

That sounds sweet ;) Should try!!
  • Sparklever
    Sparklever Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I dont know about flavoured water helping with fat burn; but it does help me drink sufficient water; mainly because of the taste.

I make a green tea concoction along with some dried cranberries and add this to 1 ltr of water for my day.

Dried cranberries with green tea! cool idea! This will add green tea some flavour ! Thanks for sharing :)