Looking for Keto MFP Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• BetchaBetsy
    Options
    New to Keto, but loving it! If anyone has an open food diary and doesn't mind if I poke my little nose around for food ideas, feel free to friend me! :)
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying Keto. I have been doing it since 21st July. My diary is not that exciting but it is open.

Ps: I kept my carbs super low (under 20carbs gross, under 10g carbs net ) first several weeks to get stuck into Ketosis. I then gradually increased them to be 20g net or under to have more veg. Only recently have I sometimes gone up to 30g net or had a high carb meal. I had my first high carb meal after 10 weeks only when confident I was totally keto adapted. My high carb meal only knocked me out of ketosis for a few hours presumably because my body is now keto addapted and so went back into Ketosis with ease. I still aim to keep my net carbs under 20g most days.
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Eating LCHF since January, on MFP since Feb, and I *aim* for 17g net carbs - some days my aim is better than others :smile: Welcome to keto! Feel free to add me.
  • mslpt
    mslpt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been LCHF since January. It has been an education and at times painful journey from excessive Sugar and Carbs daily to less than 20 carbs and no sugar other than uncontrollable. I am sure this is the answer I have searching for for years and will never go back to he Carb rich diet of the past 59 years. I have lost almost 20 lbs and have a goal of 30 more by Christmas. This will put me half way to my goal of 100 lbs.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends is welcome to add me. I'm less than two weeks away from my one year keto anniversary. I'm currently at/near maintenance but have no intentions of ever stopping keto.
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. Been LCHF on and off for a couple of years now to control PCOS. Back into MFP tracking now after falling off the wagon and gaining a "few".
  • thatdupeally
    thatdupeally Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)