Daily check in thread - all welcome!

Options

Replies

• mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Bought myself a sexy slinky black jumpsuit and black/gold slut shoes for a night out with my husband to celebrate both our birthdays in style (flash hotel and dinner out in Wgtn on the 18th).

BRING IT ON!

Ooh la la, sounds like fun!! :blushing:
  • eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ooo go u! Have fun!
  • sunraew
    sunraew Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi All. You are an inspiration, Emms.

Me? After maintaining for some time I've had a lax winter. Went to try on an outfit that used to be roomy and found it way too snug everywhere! :embarassed: Time to get a grip and set a better example ! !

New equipment: an indoor stationary bike trainer, was on sale at 50% off, now fitted to my old MounTain Bike. One of these trainers has been on my wish list for a few years now. Bucketed down yesterday and so it got a fair bit of use. :tongue: Talk about a numb bum today!!! - LOL. :laugh: Might have to invest in a Gel seat cover. NO EXCUSES, eh?! :wink: My deal with myself, if I want to use a screen, I've got to spin some wheels. Speaking of which I better ROLL.

Hope it is a Wild night Emms!

Coincidentally, these guys are releasing their new album at Moon the same weekend: http://flitenz.bandcamp.com/releases. Perfect lyrics for jumping back on the wagon. :happy:
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself Emma! I have a similar night planned in Aucks on Labour Weekend.
  • hannahchch29
    hannahchch29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Kiwis! Not a bad day here in Chch! Glad to be back on MFP and getting my eating in a good place!
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah! Its a beautiful day here too in the Waikato! Welcome back to MFP =)
  • eviebee03
    Options
    Hey all! Feeling kinda disheartened. I have been cleaning eating since march, and my food bill (was previously eating a tiny amount but very bad food) has sky rocketed. Anyone else have this problem?
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi people, good to see some Waikato locals and a familiar face in here Karina, its been awhile. @evie, are there any local markets you can go to? A great place to pick up well priced fruit and veg. Although good food can cost more think of it as saving on doctors bills later in life. Totally worth it
  • melantie
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mel, im in wellington and after a year of being pregnant and lazy i'm getting back into things :)
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • TaniaLil
    Options
    Anyone else here from Taranaki?
  • Dizzzlel
    Dizzzlel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.

Sorry tanialilley, I'm not from taranaki, but hi anyway.
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Nope, Auckland's North Shore :)
  • eviebee03
    Options
    Oh man. Soooo went off track. Luckily didnt gain back too much, but it turns out i need some serious food motivation and head motivation. Does anyone else struggle with their head stuff? Mines really kicking my butt.
  • caj45
    caj45 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    eviebee03, I can so relate to you, I have put on about 4kgs over the past couple of months, and I am really struggling to get back on track. I just found this post in the NZ group forum so I am going to use this to check in daily. Maybe if I make myself accountable to this group then I hope I'll be alright. There's no way I'm going back to where I was this time last year. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • AmberRiche4
    AmberRiche4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi from Tauranga - have to sort myself out again and get back on track. Hoping that checking in daily here again with exercise and food will get back to where I should be. Dumping 4.5kg (to start) by the end of March is my first goal.
  • eviebee03
    Options
    caj45 wrote: »
    eviebee03, I can so relate to you, I have put on about 4kgs over the past couple of months, and I am really struggling to get back on track. I just found this post in the NZ group forum so I am going to use this to check in daily. Maybe if I make myself accountable to this group then I hope I'll be alright. There's no way I'm going back to where I was this time last year. Merry Christmas everyone.

Awww add me if u want! We could keep eachother accountable?
  • caj45
    Options
    Done! Today is New Years Eve, going to set my goals for the new year tomorrow. Fresh start. I know I can do it.
  • caj45
    Options
    bit of a disaster for nye...I drank way too much wine, I'd hate to see the kilojoule count on that one....Plus side is I've been out and had my walk nice and early and I did some extra distance.
  • caj45
    Options
    The first day of the new year was a much better day. Got my daily walk in nice and early, so it was done and out of the way. Eating was much better, had a tiny slip up but couldn't be happier with my headspace today. (*)