(Brag alert)I did it! Warrior 3 with weights!

Options
7elizamae
7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
I honestly didn't think I'd ever be able to do it, but today I did! I did the dreaded Warrior 3 with weights move. I actually had my foot up and my arms extended fully and I held it. I could hardly believe my body was doing it.

I held it the first two times for as long as Jillian's Beautiful People held it. The second two times I had to cut it short, but held it about half the time.

This isn't the first time I've been amazed at the progress I've made in a Jillian workout. They really seem to work for me. :)

Replies

• boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! I know what you mean about feeling really good about sticking the balance/strength moves; it is tangible proof that the body is getting stronger. Love it. I still want to revise my 'most difficult move' on the other thread to weighted warrior three though LOL because it is a beast.
  • elevensgirl
    elevensgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm only on week 3, and yesterday I did the move where you hold the weights up over your head and go down on one knee, then on the other, then come up. On Tuesday, I couldn't do it with weights. Yesterday I did! I know what you mean about seeing and feeling the progress. When I did 30 Day Shred, I felt amazing by the 3rd phase. I'm hoping this does the same for me!

I'm off for a run now. I hate the cardio dvd's and as long as the weather holds, I'm running in lieu of them :)
  • chrise2
    chrise2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm only on week 3, and yesterday I did the move where you hold the weights up over your head and go down on one knee, then on the other, then come up. On Tuesday, I couldn't do it with weights. Yesterday I did! I know what you mean about seeing and feeling the progress. When I did 30 Day Shred, I felt amazing by the 3rd phase. I'm hoping this does the same for me!

I'm off for a run now. I hate the cardio dvd's and as long as the weather holds, I'm running in lieu of them :)

Cardio one is not bad. I just feel the burn should be better.