Day 16: Wednesday, 10-8-14

Options
2»

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Day 16 goals are to walk at least 30 minutes and stay within calories limit.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was 6 cal under my goal. nothing like cutting it close.
    Day 16 - Keeping the same goal all week to be under my calorie limit. Tonight is going to be hard as I slipped up and had a jumbo muffin in a meeting at work, but I keep telling myself I CAN DO IT!!! Just thinking of what I can adjust in dinner plans.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ended up being miles and miles better than Monday. Got to the gym (19 miles by bike), ate under calories, and went to bed at a reasonable hour, all after a day jam packed with crises at work and getting tons of work done.

My goals for today are to stay on track and not let excuses get in the way of reaching my goals. I'd like to get to the gym, but my clothes need to be washed and I'm a bit pooped from yesterday. I might have another pair of pants I could use...

Today I already had a little victory. I was ordering coffee and asked for pumpkin flavor, thinking it was a sugar free addition. I looked up the nutrition information beforehand and didn't end up drinking it (170 calories of pure sugar).

I'm looking to make dinner at home today and avoid procrastinating at work (so far so good). I'd also like to get to bed at a reasonable time. Tomorrow my agency is having a staff development day at a local lake and I'm running an activity, so I'll need to be on my game.

• arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Whoooops I had forgotten about this challenge I admit!
    Looks like everyone is pretty active so I'll try and keep up ;)

End of September I had a definite "not so good time" so went up about 4 pounds, finally hit below my starting weight today.

Today I have a riding lesson, still pretty sore from my lifts/conditioning Monday - so "skipped" my lunch lifting workout. Hope to stop by the gym after the lesson if I'm feeling up to it.

Just in the process of modifying my food settings to TDEE -20%, but that's a work in progress. I was using my Fitbit to get a general idea but that fizzled out, so onto plan B.
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I have been a little absent from the group whilst getting back on track, but looks like everyone has been doing amazing work!

my goals today are to go to my 6.30 CrossFit class, Stay within my calories, walk home from work and get my water in.

Hope everyone has a great day / evening depending on where in the world you are :-)
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    jafray4 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was 6 cal under my goal. nothing like cutting it close.
    Day 16 - Keeping the same goal all week to be under my calorie limit. Tonight is going to be hard as I slipped up and had a jumbo muffin in a meeting at work, but I keep telling myself I CAN DO IT!!! Just thinking of what I can adjust in dinner plans.

Add in a walk this evening and give yourself some extra calories to make up for the muffin.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi arrrrjt - no problem, better late than never! I too gained from my start weight and am hoping to be back down for the next weigh-in.
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 16! Today is quiet day for me as I finished night shift this morning, so I'm just sticking with my calorie goal today and hitting the gym tomorrow. I'm also planning out my meals for the next week today. Have a great day everyone!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im doing ok with both my intake and exercise. Managed a nice comfortable 5k yesterday morning, made me realize im pushing myself a little to much during the park runs on a saturday morning, but its hard not to try for a good time when there is people running at 50% of your time. but i really enjoyed my run yesterday chatting to a friend all the way round. it made me realize i dont hate running after all.
    stayed within my calorie limit all week after my splurging weekend. Home cooked family evening meal planned and prepared, menu planning and food shopping done for next week too.
    hard Kickboxing class tonight in preparation for my grading on saturday.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Met my goals for Day 15 :smile:
    Day 16 goals
    - Stay below 25 net carb and below calorie limits.
    - Drink a gallon of water or more if I can.
    I'm really happy I joined the group and I'd like to thank you all.
    Keep it up !!
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    lalepepper wrote: »
    Hi arrrrjt - no problem, better late than never! I too gained from my start weight and am hoping to be back down for the next weigh-in.

Thanks! It happens, just gotta be honest with ourselves :) Still getting in a daily workout though, so trying to look at it in a positive light =)
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Goal for the day was to run to the swimming pool and swim laps for 45', then run back home: nailed it! :)
    Still a long way to go but starting to feel pretty good already.
  • krisfitmfp
    krisfitmfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had no goals today - was really sick the last few days so didn't exercise or track in MFP at all.

Day 16 goals:
    Meet my water goal
    Run 2 miles
    45 second plank, 30 tri dips, 15 squats, 15 pushups
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    For Day 16: did 45 minutes walk and ate all 1500 calories. So, hit the goal.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Erg....I hate change!! LOL...Now I don't know if this is today or tomorrow! LMAO...oy!
    Got in a workout tonight...YAY! Focus T25 total body circuit. Managed to do more high impact than low, go me! C25K tomorrow week 2 day 3!! I'm excited! It's fun, and hard, but easier than I thought.
    Goals for 10/9
    Water Water Water!!
    C25K
    I guess that's it!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 15 and 16 I got my steps in both days, Was under my calories both days and drank my water. Going to reset my steps back to 10,000 as I have been getting them and then some any way. Goals for day 17 are to not go over my calories and drink my water. Started a exercise that I made up using a old coffee can filled with 5 pounds of sand. Am doing 4 sets of 10. Not a lot but, a little at a time.
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I've been having a few bad days :/ Today I will go for a 5 mile run, ice my ankle afterwards (very slight tendon issue), and stay under my calorie goal.