October Chat

Options

Replies

• bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Jean

thbday20.gif

I'm sorry you are going through these challenges right now. This is just a temporary setback and good for you to get back to working with what you can control. Using just diet to control weight is interesting but you can do it for the few more weeks left.

Wanda
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks Wanda ...love the glittery greeting!

Jean :kiss:
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Ker.......I can't wait to be able to et back to my Zumba class lol

Jean <3
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jean!!! and many many healthy happy ones to come!i
    note: next lesson will be to resize the images :smiling_imp:
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    canada-flag-waving-emoticon.gif
    Wishing all our Canadian members a wonderful weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving Day on Monday!axe_3.gif
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yes. Really miss living in Vancouver. Civilized. Didn't need a car.74221029.png
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Belated Happy Birthday, Jean! Sorry to hear things have been a bit rough recently. Little set backs won't slow you down. ;)

This is my first visit since they changed the forums. Last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy, and I haven't been at the computer much. I was able to do my logging from my phone, but not post to the forums. I guess that's changing. I'm not sure how I feel about the changes to the forums yet, but I was freaked out when I couldn't find the group this morning. I so need my support system. :) Now, I'm doing better knowing you're all still here.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Rose
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Today we were supposed to head up to the the U.S. for a couple of weeks but at 2am we both woke up with fever and joint pain. We're hoping it is chickungunya and not dengue. sick3.gif
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Today I am heading to the gym for the first time in years. The last time I made an effort to go back, so many of the staff and regulars said, "Hey, long time no see!" "Where have you been!" etc. All intended to be welcoming I think but, it had the opposite effect - I fled and stayed away. I just want to go and get some exercise and not draw attention. The bottom line is, though, that I need to do strength training and that is the best place to do it - followed by some major rewards: the pool, then the steam and sauna rooms.

Jean, belated happy birthday and --- today is a new day. We can start over any time! So here I go, starting over at the gym.
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. I certainly have much to be thankful for. Had a wonderful dinner with family and friends so today is leftovers yummy. Have a great day everyone.
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody - no posts lately?
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Howdy (as I practice side steps) MSN-Emoticon-014.gif

it *has* been quiet around here! Hey - a funny thing happened on the way to winter. We got a cold front that moved in & it was 'only' 58 degrees when I got up this morning. So, I grabbed the jean jacket that has been hanging on my office hook since last spring - and my husband cracked up laughing. Let's just say I was kind of drowning in it :blush:
  • sharondtd
    Options
    We're watching the maple leaves and seeds fall up here. The seeds are like little helicopters, and sometimes it's hard to know if you're getting pelted by rain or by nature's gyros. We're getting ready to head down to see family in Texas. Weather has been perfect--lots of coolness--rain only intermittent.
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/7422/1029/74221029.png[/img][/url
  • sharondtd
    edited October 2014
    Options
    well, that pasting of the bbcode didn't work this time. Do I lose my technology badge? ;)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    NSV: Went down another bra size. Not cup size though. That is where I really want to lose. Unfortunately, no way to exercise those!
  • Wooken3
    Options
    sharondtd wrote: »
    We're watching the maple leaves and seeds fall up here. The seeds are like little helicopters, and sometimes it's hard to know if you're getting pelted by rain or by nature's gyros. We're getting ready to head down to see family in Texas. Weather has been perfect--lots of coolness--rain only intermittent.

74221029.png
  • Wooken3
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wooken3 wrote: »
    sharondtd wrote: »

74221029.png

Click on the "Quote" to see corrected link. B)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Good day today......think I am at last healing...slowly but surely....had a lovely facial today. I always love a facial and having had one I think oh yes I will treat myself to a facial every couple of months....but I never do! So, this time I WILL! If I don't mention it again in the next few weeks please remind me.... B)

I then got home and cooked up a storm with a low calorie bowl of chilli which was delicious. Just got to get through the evening now without blowing the great feeling I have at the moment! o:)

Jean