Is anyone doing a challenge? Piyo, 30dayshred, Supreme 90??

Options
majigurl
majigurl Posts: 660 Member
Hi everyone!

I wanted to know what everyone is doing for their workouts. Is anyone else doing a workout program? If so, which one, how do you like it and where are you in it?

My husband and I are doing the Supreme 90. It's a lot like PX90, but cheaper to get lol.

We are one day 5 and finding it HARD! But we are doing it and loving it! Oh but the pain! lol

What about you guys?

Replies

• shawmutt
    shawmutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm doing YAYOG, You are your own gym. It's a $3 app that guides me through my workouts. I like it a lot.
  • majigurl
    Options
    I'm doing YAYOG, You are your own gym. It's a $3 app that guides me through my workouts. I like it a lot.

oh nice :) how long have you been doing it?
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Not doing an official commercial program, but I am on Week 1 of a 12-week program a friend is guiding me through. Hoping he can kick my butt past week 7 & 8 ... that's where I've often fallen off the wagon in the past.
  • Rukikat
    Rukikat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm entering week 3 of Body Revolution. I usually don't make it more than a week, so this feels good. Normally if I miss a day I stop, but this time is different... I keep going back. Yay me!
  • majigurl
    Options
    Not doing an official commercial program, but I am on Week 1 of a 12-week program a friend is guiding me through. Hoping he can kick my butt past week 7 & 8 ... that's where I've often fallen off the wagon in the past.

Oh! even better! A real life person to support and push you is great!

Good luck!!
  • majigurl
    Options
    I'm entering week 3 of Body Revolution. I usually don't make it more than a week, so this feels good. Normally if I miss a day I stop, but this time is different... I keep going back. Yay me!

Great job! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 2.0 today. She has all her workouts on her website (www.bikinibodymommy.com) and you tube. It is a 90-day challenge that mixes cardio, weights, and stretching. I did a while back and lost weight and inches, so I'm hoping to boost my recent weightloss this time around.

Good luck, y'all!
  • majigurl
    Options
    I started the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 2.0 today. She has all her workouts on her website (www.bikinibodymommy.com) and you tube. It is a 90-day challenge that mixes cardio, weights, and stretching. I did a while back and lost weight and inches, so I'm hoping to boost my recent weightloss this time around.

Good luck, y'all!

Oh wow.. may have to look into it after I finish the supreme 90 ! Keep me posted on how you like it!
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Nike Training Club 4 week program and Will start Fitness Blender next!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of T25 and I'm really liking it so far. I love that it's only 25 minutes!