Recipes using packets

Options

Replies

• Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ok, y'all. I've totally been slacking. I will sit down at my computer and send the PDF out today. I promise. :)

i just emailed it out to you all. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks!
  • pyratekitten65
    pyratekitten65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Could you send one to me too please? kitkuyper@live.com
  • Bailey031285
    Options
    Karen - will you please send to me as well Bailey031285@yahoo.com

Also has anyone had success on this plan using only 1 or 2 meal replacements a day? I just started and will be honest I do not know all the ends and outs of the plan. Most days I would like to use 2 meal replacements. I am going on vacation next week so I am using this week to start trying out the products and get adjusted. Any tips would be appreciated.
  • yellowdaisy3321
    yellowdaisy3321 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Karen - will you please send to me as well Bailey031285@yahoo.com

Also has anyone had success on this plan using only 1 or 2 meal replacements a day? I just started and will be honest I do not know all the ends and outs of the plan. Most days I would like to use 2 meal replacements. I am going on vacation next week so I am using this week to start trying out the products and get adjusted. Any tips would be appreciated.

1-2 plus food? Or 1-2 and nothing else?
  • ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Taco Cheddar Broccoli Soup

I added 1.5 tsp of Penzey's taco seasoning to the cheddar broccoli soup, and it was pretty good.

Next time, I am going to add 2 tsp for a little more flavor.
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    I like to experiment with different seasoning mixes, as well. There is a southwest lime seasoning that I'm really digging. And Monterey Chicken seasoning that is awesome. I have would twice a day so I like to experiment. I put chipoltle garlic in my broccoli cheddar soup for lunch and it was A-maz-ing!
  • ESueM67
    Options
    I've been putting curry powder in both the cheddar broccoli and chicken soups for a little more zest too.

I'm heading to Penzey's tomorrow for some more spices! I'm going on a trip and am hoping some new flavors will help keep me on track!
  • ESueM67
    Options
    Trip to Penzey's was awesome! They have a lot herbs, spices and seasonings that will be delicious in the soups.

Tonight I had 1/2 tsp of Chicken Taco Seasoning in the Cream of Chicken soup and it was terrific.
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Yum yum!!!! :)
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Bumping to top
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, but I thought I would experiment.
    • 1 Packet Mocha Shake
    • 7 oz cold water
    • 2 oz iced coffee (no cream or suger, just black)
  • taivazian
    Options
    Have you had the strawberry beverage? What do you do to alter the taste? Oh my I won't get that again!
    I put this in my nutribullet w strawberries and bananas ............... help!

Strawberry is gross. I don't think there is anyway to help with that flavor. People either seem to love it or hate it there is no inbetween based on what I've heard from my behaviorist at the clinic.

It has an aftertaste that taste like *kitten*. I will never get that again!

• dan_IRL
    Options
    taivazian wrote: »
    Have you had the strawberry beverage? What do you do to alter the taste? Oh my I won't get that again!
    I put this in my nutribullet w strawberries and bananas ............... help!

Strawberry is gross. I don't think there is anyway to help with that flavor. People either seem to love it or hate it there is no inbetween based on what I've heard from my behaviorist at the clinic.

It has an aftertaste that taste like *kitten*. I will never get that again!

I agree. Very disappointed. If i had my choice of milkshakes, I always go for strawberry. I guess that is all part of "resetting my connection with food".

• sebrinac
    sebrinac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have a 52 page PDF of ND recipes that I got when i first joined. If you want a copy, give me your email address and I'll send it. It's 1.3MB.

It has a lot of muffins, drinks and different concoctions. Also at the end of the booklet it has nutritional information for some of their products. It doesn't have the newer ones introduced since 09.

I know I am very late on this, but Karen could you email me this pdf? I would love to see what some of the recipes are.

Does anyone else have trouble with the brocolli cheddar soup? I am still new to the program but I honestly dread my soup everyday and can barely handle it. I've tried adding a little seasoning but if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated! I won't buy this flavor again but I surely don't want it to go to waste :blush:
  • sebrinac
    Options
    I am sure my email address would be helpful. It's sebrina.campbell13@gmail.com
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    sebrinac wrote: »

Does anyone else have trouble with the brocolli cheddar soup? I am still new to the program but I honestly dread my soup everyday and can barely handle it. I've tried adding a little seasoning but if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated! I won't buy this flavor again but I surely don't want it to go to waste :blush:

Do you have to eat the soup? I didn't like them so I never ate them. The chicken is bareable with some Frank's Red Hot or Buffalo Wing Sauce or Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime.
  • dan_IRL
    Options
    I've been making biscuits with the chicken and the cheddar broccoli soup. They are actually pretty okay. And it's nice to be able to eat something with a knife and fork.
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    My program is super strict so the majority of recipes are off limits for me. I can make biscuits, but only using bouillon, a packet of soup and water. They were ok with some seasoning, but after a while I just got in a routine with shakes and didn't miss chewing anymore.
  • sebrinac
    Options
    I don't have to eat the soup I just thought it would be nice to have something that reminded me of a more traditional lunch or dinner. I will try to the biscuit recipe this evening. I tried the cornbread recipe and it was ok; but when I tried it with the broccoli cheddar it was an epic fail! I ended up throwing it away.

My program is a LCD so I have some flexibility. Is anyone else on a plan with one meal a day and 2 meal replacements?
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    sebrinac wrote: »
    Hey all, I have a 52 page PDF of ND recipes that I got when i first joined. If you want a copy, give me your email address and I'll send it. It's 1.3MB.

It has a lot of muffins, drinks and different concoctions. Also at the end of the booklet it has nutritional information for some of their products. It doesn't have the newer ones introduced since 09.

I know I am very late on this, but Karen could you email me this pdf? I would love to see what some of the recipes are.

Just sent the PDF, Sebrina.