Team Michonne

CindyB97
CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
I see some of the other characters have specific threads, so let's start one for those of us that have chosen Michonne.

I love how, out of all the characters, she's the only one we've actually seen keeping herself in shape. Remember in the prison where she was doing those ab exercises while talking with Merle? Very inspiring. As opposed to, say, Abraham who looks great but where does he find the time (and the protein) to keep those muscles looking that way? lol

It was strange, in last night's episode, seeing Michonne carrying a gun instead of her sword. I wonder if she'll ever get another one? She said something about it last night to Rick but I can't remember exactly what she said. Perhaps one of the termites took it before they left and when the team finds them, she'll get it back. (Of course, considering what they might be using it for, I'm not sure I'd want it back.)

Replies

• Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    She told him that it was never hers to begin with.

It is strange seeing her without it. But she does have that sharp thing that she made.. almost looks like horns?
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Yeah, she was talking about how she misses Andrea and Hershel, but doesn't miss her sword.
  • Jitteryspork
    Michonne has really opened up since the beginning. Did anyone see the clip they showed of Daryl and Rick in the beginning when Rick had just told Daryl that they left his brother on the roof? If you did... DID you see how short his hair was!? Oh gosh! I am so glad he let his hair grow out! Daryl is a total heart throb. I heard that they were going to try and make him a gay character at some point.. and I think that would make me sad. I wan't Carol and him to be a thing, and if not.. at least maintain this illusion to it!
  • Hi team Michonne! I attempted to do her workout challenge this morning, I got through it but I had to do some modifications. It is a killer for being such a short video.
  • Jitteryspork
    I can only do so much of the michonne video since I broke my arm about a year ago and still have the metal plates in it. I have to modify it. I am going to have to try again tonight. - a little at a time.
  • ygniliem
    ygniliem Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all, I'm mel and am in the beginners group.
    Hi team Michonne! I attempted to do her workout challenge this morning, I got through it but I had to do some modifications. It is a killer for being such a short video.

What modifications did you do? Am finding it very difficult (ie I can't even do the first exercise!)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    ygniliem wrote: »
    Hi team Michonne! I attempted to do her workout challenge this morning, I got through it but I had to do some modifications. It is a killer for being such a short video.

What modifications did you do? Am finding it very difficult (ie I can't even do the first exercise!)
    You can always try a different video entirely or sub with a favourite of your own. ☺

• ygniliem wrote: »

I would hold the plank position or do side to side ankle touches. I'm feeling it today.
  • CindyB97
    Well, she got her sword back!
  • I think I was happier about her getting her sword back more than Judith, Rick, and Carl being reunited.
  • CindyB97
    I think I was happier about her getting her sword back more than Judith, Rick, and Carl being reunited.

Ha! Me too, totally! I cried when Daryl and Carol were reunited, but when Rick & Carl got Judith back, meh.