Level Two! :)

Options
kmuree
kmuree Posts: 283 Member
For all of you strong, determined people who are on Level TWO, ready to shred and kick some *kitten*! :) Post here to report how you're doing, how you're feeling and connect with others over Level Two!

Replies

• MrsJane05
    MrsJane05 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have caught up on missed days, so I will be able to start Level 2 tomorrow.....bring it on!!!!!!
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is brutal... My shoulders are so sore today.

Great job catching up Mrs Jane
  • mushie99
    mushie99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 day 1 today. I'm a little behind but will catch up. It was a tough one but I made it.
  • MrsJane05
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 - I agree with you emmie112, my shoulders ouch.
    - I am glad the push ups of level 1 are done with, I hate push ups. I know they are so effective, but soo difficult.
  • Emmie112
    Options
    I finished Day 13. I had my cheat meals over the weekend and I'm so bloated. I hope the inches come off by the end of the month.
  • MrsJane05
    Options
    No 'shredding' today as my knees and shins are sore (need a rest from the jumping), but I did do a session with PT today.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    i think 30DS is really hard on your shoulders! I use lighter weights for those moves.

level 2 day 6 tonight!
  • Emmie112
    Options
    Mrs Jane my knees were hurting last week and it turns out my glutes and hip flexors were really tight. The physio recommended sitting on a tennis ball to work out the tension for my glutes and lots of the leg stretches... I hope you get it checked out if it persists.
  • Emmie112
    Options
    Just finished level 2 and day 20! 10 more days left.
  • mushie99
    Options
    Finished level 2 day 10 yesterday.
  • MrsJane05
    Options
    Have been away, hubby is home, blah, blah excuses, excuses.
    I feel like I need to do a few more days of level 1 before I go back up to level 2
    (it was hard)
  • MrsJane05
    Options
    Emmie112 you are going great guns, well done, you're awesome.
    How are you feeling??? Do you feel like you have gained strength and lost cms???
  • mushie99
    Options
    finished level 3 day 7 today. Three more days and I am done.