Thankful Thursday

Options
ImNoAngel2
ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
I am thankful for my husband. He is my BIGGEST fan & supporter! He's always leaving me encouraging posts here on mfp & he comes with me to all my races that I have ran (he's a runner to but much more advanced & faster than me) he even paces me at night when we run together. I'm one blessed woman & am thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing husband!

Have an amazing day ladies! :D

Replies

• faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's amazing :).
    Today I am thankful for my HEALTH. I drive by St. Jude every day and constantly thinking of what those kids go through. So grateful to be healthy with no big issues and challenges regarding my body (other than keeping it in shape).
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    I'm thankful for my bf who's always there to pick up the pieces when things fall apart on this fitness journey. he remind to take my thyroid pills, force me to do workouts when i don't want to, hides behind the kitchen door when he's eating something 'bad' or something high carb or whatever -basically something i can't eat so he doesn't tempt me.
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my bf who's always there to pick up the pieces when things fall apart on this fitness journey. he remind to take my thyroid pills, force me to do workouts when i don't want to, hides behind the kitchen door when he's eating something 'bad' or something high carb or whatever -basically something i can't eat so he doesn't tempt me.

That is an awesome bf he's a keeper!! Your a lucky girl. :D
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my daughter. Words cannot describe how much I love her or how happy she makes me.