Hi 40 and Fabulous!

Slinky92
Slinky92 Posts: 36 Member
Hi, everyone. I just found your group and look forward to being a part of it. I plan on making the rest of my 40s awesome!

Replies

• Denawissink
    Denawissink Posts: 9 Member
    Hi welcome... I agree the rest of my 40's are going to be awesome also. :)
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Also new to the group. 40 omg
  • just4jilly
    just4jilly Posts: 103 Member
    HI , I am new too! I am 46! Ack, that was hard to type! Look forward to gaining control of my health and kicking butt!
  • I also just joined the group, but alas not due to turning 40! 44 turning 45 in Dec. I want to get healthy and stay healthy!
  • My Progress about half way there pnp9d2rjuqp4.jpg
  • JeeperChick
    JeeperChick Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome. I am new too. I am 48 and just getting back into a healthy and active lifestyle.
  • Hi! I'm new here too, but not new to the 40s. I'm 44, and so far my forties have been "FLAB-ulous", but I want to make them fabulous! (Well, more fabulous- they haven't been bad, just crazy busy since I work full time and have five boys, two who are in diapers!)
  • Connie2858
    Connie2858 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi...Just wanted to say Hi. Yes I am 48 and Yes I need to get in shape...Hey that rhymed. Just looking for new ideas for long time fitness and weight loss.
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 49 Member
    Hi ladies. I'm not new to MFP, but I am to this group. You can get to know me here I my blog getonwithitnow.tumblr.com I am open to making new friends too. Hit me if you are too. Blessings! o:)
  • devakali
    devakali Posts: 9 Member
    Not new to MFP, but new to making friends here. I'm 41, and nearly 8 years ago, I lost over 55lbs. I've kept much of the weight off since then... but in the last year, the scale just kept creeping creeping creeping until I had grown out of all but my roomiest clothes.

I've recommitted, but also moved to a new state (NY) where I only know a few people. I would love to share some kind words and encouragement.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    I am not new to MFP but new to this group. I am 47 and in better shape than I ever have been.
  • Hey there everybody! Newbie here getting her body back on track. I'm 44 and I want to be fabulous too!
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    I'm 47 and considering 2015 to be my reboot year! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

• I am 47 too... Well, 48 in a few months. I am just getting started and am looking forward to the adventure!
    I'm 47 and considering 2015 to be my reboot year! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

• michelle29holmes
    michelle29holmes Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, just joining this group today. I'm soon to be 46 and I don't mind at all. Looking to get fit and healthy. Happy to be here!