Weekly Update Post: 10/19/2014

Options
2»

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Does that count as strength training? I have a sore back and arms for it...so I'm saying YES!

I'd say yes that counts as strength training, or I'd count it. :smile:
    Foamroller wrote: »
    I'm down 0.9 kg, about 2 lbs this week! Was going up and down on scale last week, sometimes it feels like the fat cells are stubborn and can't make up their minds to either lose or keep the weight. But (sorry TMI) some undies were getting baggy, so I knew a whoosh was coming.

Argued with myself today. I know myself in these chilly rains, by the time I get back home and had dinner, there's NO way I'm going to the gym. So I went for a fasted light run instead in the RAIN before today's chores. Maybe more a NSV, but I'm challenging myself to do things that were unheard of just a couple of months ago. And I love it!

Fantastic NSV, I love running in light rain...... so refreshing. :D And well done on the loss :smile:

I've managed to get back to where I was before my 4 day break, so it's now onwards and downwards.

• snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Okay! Girls and Guys! So I know that we are all seeking to get smaller. Yes, and we are doing fantastically. However, I would like to bring a spring to our steps this Friday! Let us enjoy ourselves as we are (for now) and not get too down on ourselves. Please join in with me and listen to my new theme song...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Beautiful from the bottom to the top!!! and give your booty a bit of a shake for me (and burn a few calories too)!

Happy Friday to everyone and have a fantastic weekend my fellow 5:2ers.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    snaps27 wrote: »
    Okay! Girls and Guys! So I know that we are all seeking to get smaller. Yes, and we are doing fantastically. However, I would like to bring a spring to our steps this Friday! Let us enjoy ourselves as we are (for now) and not get too down on ourselves. Please join in with me and listen to my new theme song...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Beautiful from the bottom to the top!!! and give your booty a bit of a shake for me (and burn a few calories too)!

Happy Friday to everyone and have a fantastic weekend my fellow 5:2ers.

Love, love, love that song @snaps27. :smiley:
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    This week had no loss - but no gain. Which is fine by me. It totally goes with the way I ate this week so no surprise.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yay @snaps27! That definitely gets me pumped up for the weekend :) I love the reminder!

@AlyssaJoJo maintenance is awesome :)

After all of my crazy Chick-Fil-A themed dreams the past couple of nights, I decided to "budget" it into my calories for today. Even though I'm tempted to cut it out forever to cut the cravings (still can't believe I haven't made that drive-thru run for a month!), I realize I also need to take the "power" away from food. I can eat it. enjoy it, and move on. It doesn't have to take "mental control" any longer. Eating it once and tracking it will NOT lead to bingeing. I am in control. (Sorry, self-reminder is always needed haha!)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    @snaps27 I'm shaking with you!
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    snaps27 wrote: »
    ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
    Ouch! ...somebody needs to check on that guy...something happened at the end of that split that they didn't want us to see (note the quick video reversal effect). I feel his pain!

You have a good weekend too Snaps! Congrats to everyone on a hard fought week.

• jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Watched the vid. Wish I could shake my tail feathers like that. I've got a flat bum so the booty shake is pathetic...actually even the bloke dances better than me. (Slinks away to a corner)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Week 8 - 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
    Total loss as of 10/24/14 7.8 lbs (3.54 kg)

I am starting to feel like my old self again, no longer just a blob. And I am starting to track my NFDs so that I begin to practice what are the correct amounts for maintaining my goal weight. Only 2.2 more lbs until I reach a 10lb loss. Thanks to you all for your support! Have a great weekend.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Last week I had company for a few days and did not fast that week I ended up with a 3.6 lb. gain. Saturday is my official with in and today I was down 4.2 lbs. By getting right back on track and fasting and doing 4:3 I have lost the weight I gained and another .6....
    I'm only up .6 from my all time low of fasting. Aug. and Sept. were hard months for me and set me back some. So I'm down a totally of 20.4 since I have playing around with fasting.