10/3-Just Walk-Walk it off in 30 Days-2 miles=9 miles total
    10/4-Just Walk-Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan-4 miles=13 miles total
    10/5-WAH-5 Mile Fat Burning Walk-5 miles=18 miles total
    10/8-WAP-3 Fast Miles-21 miles total
    10/11-WAP-5 Advanced Miles-26 miles total
    10/13-Walk Your Way Thin-Walk It Off & Tone It Up-5 miles-31 miles total
    10/16-WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles-35 miles total
    10/18-WAH-5 Fat Burning Miles-40 miles total
    10/19-Beautiful Fall Day to Walk my Michigan Neighborhood! Endomondo Tracked 4.46 MI=44.46 miles total
    10/22-WAP-3 mile Weight Loss Walk-3miles=47.46 miles total
    10/23-Just Walk-Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan-Monday-3 miles=50.76 miles
    10/24-Just Walk-5 Mega Miles=55.76 total miles
    10/25-Endomondo Tracked neighborhood walk! 4.44 miles-60.2 total miles
    10/31-WAH Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms-3 miles=63.2 total for October!

I am sorry I have been Missing in Action. It has been a rough week in higher ed! :expressionless: LOL

AnnofB-As you can see, my ticker still says 99 so you'll need to look to Bandit for that 100 mark! She is awesome!!!!! I am down to my last pound and then I want to drop a couple more so I can maintain in a 2-3 pound range, so these last few are fighting hard to hang on! :laugh:

Essie-You did it!!! You made GOAL! :drinker:

Pinky-Isn't it fun walking with out sons! I loe to alk with mine becuase he is 6'3" tall and has a long stride which keeps me moving pretty quickly. Love the burn when I walk with him! :sweat_smile:

Happy Halloween :trollface: and Walk November Strong Everyone! :bigsmile:

27715887.png
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    0 advanced miles with Leslie

284 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

80 miles outside to date

364 miles total / goal 200 I made my goal!!!! B)

Happy Walking!!!!

Great job everyone!!!!
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Buddies
    2 miles 7/10/14
    10/100 total :)

Today - 3 miles slim down walk (12/10)
    13 /100 total :)
    Happy walking. XXX
    14/10
    2 miles
    15/100 total :D trying to stay on track!
    Keep those feet a moving buddies XX
    3 miles 19/10
    18/100
    3miles 26/10
    21/100 total
    WOW
    3 miles 27/10 (3 mile slim down)
    24/100 total
    Wow every body is doing so well.
    3 miles -29/10 --- 3miles slim /sleek
    27/100 total.
    Just found this on youtube - I love, love the pilates element :p
    3 miles 30/10 (3 miles fast walk)
    30/100 total.
    Happy walking friends!!
    3 miles -weight loss walk 31/10
    33/100 total.
    Didn't make target this month :\ will need to rethink for November especially as we are heading for the busy time at school ! :)
    Hope everybody walked their targets :)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ECfromSJ wrote: »
    Congratulations to all of you energetic ladies who worked so hard this month! Thanks to AnnofB and Texasgardnr for your support on my knee issues. And to 2jayjaysmom, I'm sending positive thoughts to you and your dad. I know caregiving isn't easy even when things are going smoothly, let alone after a complicated surgery.

Unfortunately, I'm down for the count as far as walking and aerobic DVDs for the foreseeable future. I tried to take a long walk on Sunday, but it hurt the whole time, and I gave up and came home. On Monday, I just tried to take a short walk around our block. About 10 minutes in, my knee collapsed on me, and I had to ask my husband to go get the car. It hurt like the dickens, and I couldn't put my weight on that leg at all. The diagnosis so far is torn cartilage; I hope for more detailed info after an MRI. In the meantime, I was off work all week so I could stay off my feet as much as possible.

I only have the OK to do two quad strengthening exercises, and to use the recumbent bike when I feel able. Physical therapy may be in my future. I'm going to stay signed up with the group, but I'm not going to attempt any serious walking until probably January 1.

ECfromSJ, I am so sorry to read that your injured knee has potential torn cartilage for a diagnosis so far. I can only imagine the pain that you experienced on your walk :'( . I am glad that you are permitted to do a few select exercises to help keep up your strength and endurance in the meantime. I do hope that your knee gets healed quickly and are able to walk with us soon.

Yes! Do stay signed up and come back when you are able. {{{hugs}}}.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    ECfromSJ wrote: »
    Congratulations to all of you energetic ladies who worked so hard this month! Thanks to AnnofB and Texasgardnr for your support on my knee issues. And to 2jayjaysmom, I'm sending positive thoughts to you and your dad. I know caregiving isn't easy even when things are going smoothly, let alone after a complicated surgery.

Unfortunately, I'm down for the count as far as walking and aerobic DVDs for the foreseeable future. I tried to take a long walk on Sunday, but it hurt the whole time, and I gave up and came home. On Monday, I just tried to take a short walk around our block. About 10 minutes in, my knee collapsed on me, and I had to ask my husband to go get the car. It hurt like the dickens, and I couldn't put my weight on that leg at all. The diagnosis so far is torn cartilage; I hope for more detailed info after an MRI. In the meantime, I was off work all week so I could stay off my feet as much as possible.

I only have the OK to do two quad strengthening exercises, and to use the recumbent bike when I feel able. Physical therapy may be in my future. I'm going to stay signed up with the group, but I'm not going to attempt any serious walking until probably January 1.

Oh wow. :( Sorry you are going through this. Hope you heal quickly.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    2essie wrote: »
    5.17 miles walked today

209.84 miles walked to date

Awesome!!!!!

• AnnofB
    Options
    Today:

Friday: (10.31) 2 miles Just Walk Belly Blasting Walk DVD (cardio) AND the Firm 30 from Walk It Off in 30 Days DVD (strength)

2 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

My goal for October: I will walk a minimum of 2 DVD 'miles' or 30+ outside minutes at least 5 days a week.

So far: 31 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 925 outdoor minutes (taking advantage of the cooler mornings :yum: )

So far: 13 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

Last day of the month, and it's a wrap! Well done my walking buddies :smiley:

See you all in the November Challenge <3

:flowerforyou:

Well done!

Thanks Mary for being our coordinator, friend and motivator! See you on the November thread! :# -- I hope that means "big smile".