Day 15 - Buns

Options
Done, mostly. Gonna have to work up to doing all this - had to take so many breaks just to catch my breath and make my legs/butt stop seizing. Too many burpees!!! And this was by far the hardest workout on my lower back - so I'm going to take it slow on this nightmare workout, especially the first bit.

Replies

• faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
    You got this!
    Got my workout in early, it's my goal to wake up 30 minutes earlier and get them all in in the morning so there's no interference. :)
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
    You got this!
    Got my workout in early, it's my goal to wake up 30 minutes earlier and get them all in in the morning so there's no interference. :)

That is a good idea! I think I'm going to do that from now on too. :)

• ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Done, mostly. Gonna have to work up to doing all this - had to take so many breaks just to catch my breath and make my legs/butt stop seizing. Too many burpees!!! And this was by far the hardest workout on my lower back - so I'm going to take it slow on this nightmare workout, especially the first bit.

PiYo Buns is a killer workout, but just think of the nice lookin buns you'll have after the 60 days are done. :wink: