New here

Options
Hi! my name is Candy, and I am a Christian wife and mom of two boys, ages 12 and 9. my husband and I have been happily married for 13 years. we live in a small country town in NC. I enjoy baking, cooking, exercising, going to church, reading my bible, and trying new recipes. I am hoping to make some new friends here.

Replies

• moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome Candy, My name is Patty, I live in Ohio, my children are grown and I have 6 grandchildren ranging from 15 yrs. to 4 months. I work full time, and also teach classes and personal train part time. I enjoy personal training, exercising, love to read, and spend time with my grandkids. Love meeting new people and making new friends.
  • cohenida
    cohenida Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. My friends call me Ollie. I live in NYC. I'm 88 yrs old and active for my age. I have two daughters and a grandson, 21 yrs old and granddaughter 4 years old. I'm living in Ct. at this time with my grandchildren and their mother and father who need my help. I'm learning how to be old without fussing. That's hard. My aim is to remain helpful, active and useful for as long as possible. To do this I try to eat properly and exercise. I need to lose some weight according to everything I read. I love to read especially mysteries and historical novels. I love gardening but can't do it now. My son in law is a vegetarian. Makes life a little more complicated cooking for everyone. So I'll really be interested in recipes that will help with this.