Monday Monday!

Options
Moppet76
Moppet76 Posts: 24 Member
I was working and away from computer all weekend - I logged calories/exercise on app, but the "community" section isn't very robust there.

It was a busy weekend, so I didn't get my usual Sunday night swim in, which is also when I weigh myself. I got sloppy end of day on calorie count - had a bit of the "f*&*& its" which is not a great way to maintain weight loss. But I walked a LOT - including with a crazy heavy back pack on the way back from Costco.

This week is busy too - I can't make my exercise class - but I'm gonna use it to motivate me to do a fitness video every morning - after I finish this post I'm gonna go do a Tracy Anderson one!

How's everyone else doing? I'm flagging a bit, so send me a pick-me-up!

Moppet

Replies

• SkinEKristin
    SkinEKristin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had a great week last week and lost 2.4 pounds! I did break a little bit and ate a few pieces of Halloween candy, but definitely worked it of exercising! On Saturday, my family did a 5K together. I couldn't run the entire thing but did run probably 2 miles of it!

I have to stay motivated this time! I have quit too many times and I refuse to let it happen this time! Just remember, some weeks will be hard and may seem like a setback, but keep going forward and make better choices the next day! We got this, we will feel so much better by Thanksgiving when we do!!
  • Moppet76
    Moppet76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristin!
  • katiet44
    Options
    Right now, I feel like I have to start fresh everyday. But I do feel like I'm making small steps to getting back on the healthy eating and exercise track. I recently had a health assessment done through work. My glucose and cholesterol were good, but my blood pressure is borderline. So I need to exercise more. I want to lose weight and exercise more because, despite my health being good according to the numbers, I just don't feel good. I feel out of shape. Now off to get in a short walk on my lunch break.
  • SkinEKristin
    SkinEKristin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good plan to get a walk in over lunch katiet44!
  • katiet44
    Options
    Thanks! :D
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes, walkin is especially good while at work....I tend to work through my lunch and the stress builds, lol...yesterday I started up again with my walks and trying to get in the 10,000 steps a day...today was 7333 so im not there yet..lol

Have a great weekend everyone :-)