30 Day Gratitude Challenge

Options

Replies

• wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - Today I am greatful for fast and efficient public transport at a reasonable price.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Gratitude Challenge. Today I am grateful for a visit from a girlfriend, that we can sit and talk about nothing and everything, start 19 conversations and finish none of them and it's all good. Thanks Jo XO
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for yoghurt...nom nom nom
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 11 Gratitude Challenge. Lots of things to be grateful for today, but on top of the list is that after a long and exhausting day at work I came home to a happy child. Thank you universe. Happy child = Happy mum.
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 12 - today I am greatful for the beautiful country I live in. I'm going kayaking on the upper reaches of the river with a friend, exploring areas I don't know well :smile:
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 13 - I am greatful for my beautiful adult daughters and the wonderful women they grew up to be.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Love the shoes Helen!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    I'm a bit behind, have been posting on my news feed though... Here goes...

Day 12 Gratitude Challenge (yesterday, sorry I missed a day but I did think about what to write yesterday and this was it): I am grateful to live in a lovely community where I walk into a shop and am greeted with "Hi Skim, can I get you the usual?" A nice chat and smiles all round. Yes of course, it's customer service, but there are just places that go the extra mile. It's nice.

• SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 13 Gratitude Challenge. Today I am so so grateful for my close friends, who pick me up when I'm feeling down, encourage me when I'm lagging behind, laugh at my lame jokes, are always available at the end of the phone for a chat, accept my foibles, and are just there to share the good times with the bad, come what may. Not sure what I'd do without them. Thankyou.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 14 Gratitude Challenge I'm grateful for the wonders of the Internet. I have asked myself many times over the last 2 years if I would perhaps be in a completely different space if I had the tools at hand now that I could have used 25 years ago when I started the whole yo-yo dieting cycle. Binge, purge, starve, over-exercise, lose and gain weight... Many times over. Now I have MFP and all the wonderful people I have 'met' online, e-books, podcasts downloaded in minutes to listen and learn, newsletters, websites, blogs, and still today finding new avenues to help me be the best version of me. Although I think we have to kerb our growing desire for instant gratification, when it works for the greater good, it's really good!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 15 Gratitude Challenge. Bought on by Donna leaving MFP. I'm really grateful for and to all the people who I have 'met' on MFP. From the peeps who I've deleted because they p*ssed me off, or the ones that lived in different time zones and I just couldn't keep up... To the ones who have taught me things even though I thought I knew it all... To the ones who I look for every day because they mean a lot to me... To the ones who haven't logged in for 5 months but I will never delete them because I want them to come back... To the one who I fell half in love with... And to my bestie JoEmKa, because we are always there for one another. I'm grateful for knowing you all and bring something into my life that wasn't there before. It takes all types to make a world. Thank you MFPeeps.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 16 Gratitude Challenge: Yahoo!! Melbourne Cup Day and I have the day off work to go out with my girlfriends!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 17 Gratitude Challenge. I am grateful for the gift of independence. I'm capable of doing all sorts of things myself. It's good to be able to just get on with it some days.
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 14 - I am grateful for all those prepared to put their life in danger to protect mine and my family's - soldiers, police, firies, ambos, SES. Very greatful for them all.
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 15 - I am grateful for my nice soft comfortable bed and the bloke who warms it <3
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 19 gratitude challenge. Yesterday I was grateful for a quiet night at home watching TV with my DD. She is my blessing in life.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Love yours Helen!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 20 Gratitude Challenge. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life and be able to find the similarities between us rather than focus on the differences. It takes all types to make a world XXX
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Day 21 Gratitude Challenge: I'm grateful to be able to get back to the gym today after a 2 week hiatus due to injuries. Feeling good!
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 23 (?) - I am grateful for my mother, that I still have her and can spend time with her.
    -