Training for the World Championships .. on track !

Options
spicegeek
spicegeek Posts: 325 Member
I have actually managed to not shred my hands for over a week now ! - this is unreal given the volume of snatches I am doing - between 200 and 300 every session.

Got a very good volume set with the 12 KG in last weekend - 100 reps on the right arm 71 reps on the left in 8 mins - energy to spare on both arm - switched at the 5 min mark - this is the pace I`m aiming for over a 10 min window wight he 16KG in Nov

I have a warm up competition in Charlotte in Oct to see where I stand with the 16KG

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    DANG!!! 100 reps on the RIGHT ARM??? IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!
  • spicegeek
    Options
    you`d love todays numbers then - 90 right - 91 left slow pace - 18 mins total - 5 mins rest - then - 5 mins sprint - 117 reps - probably switched after about 80 on the right - that was my last workout before I compete Saturday in Charlotte
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So how did you do?
  • spicegeek
    Options
    The comp is Charlotte did not go well - I went down with a fever on Friday night - I still competed Saturday but it felt like I ran into a wall after about 3:30 on each arm - I only did 112 reps - oh well - hopefully I`ll stay healthy before worlds !
    -
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    keep up your supplements!!! I hope you do great at worlds in a few weeks. You can overload most of your B vitamins you know? That will help you quite a bit for power and recovery.