Looking for more pals!

Options

Replies

• nmacbabz
    Options
    Just starting up and needing to shift the weight that's been piling on for a while! Looking for friendly people to chat to and motivate each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • edamamechan39
    edamamechan39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends! Last time I tried MFP I gave up after a week. I think having friends would hold me more accountable. I have 6lbs to lose, but it's stubborn!
  • JenVeggie25
    Options
    Will add you for sure! Geez... can your profile pic be any hotter??? I'm jealous!!! My goal is to post a pic like that soon :) And hey girls... add me as well. I'm really into motivating! I like making people smile... I guess it's the Mommy in me!
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would anybody be up for a 5-10 lbs by Thanksgiving challenge? I think somebody posted about this but I can't find it.
  • dancedivine
    dancedivine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me, too!!!! I just recently got active on MyFitnessPal... So, I'd love to add some motivation friends to my "friends list..." I'm in maintenance mode, but I'm trying to build muscle & get more serious about my weight lifting... And, who couldn't use more support and encouragement? Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • Linda126128
    Options
    I'd like to be your pal. I'm new here
  • CodeHuntress
    CodeHuntress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I, like all of you, am also looking for a new support network. So, I am going to add you all. Feel free to add me.

Now, a little blurb. I am a recent college graduate who has had a rough time after moving to a new city to start to fellowship that didn't exactly go as planned. I am trying to lose about 10 lbs to get down to my cross country weight before hopefully starting a graduate program within the next year. More importantly this time around though is I am trying to do it healthfully with a vegetarian diet. I am also a bike commuter.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and helping to support and motivate one another.

Cheers!
  • ttennheat
    ttennheat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for encouragement. Looking for someone who is similar in size and goals. 5ft, 136lbs. Would love to see 104lbs again, but looking at 114.
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need pals for sure. Please add me if you know what it's like to be in shape but kids and age are getting you down! I'm 49, snowboarder, sup, and river guide but mostly a working mom putting on pounds and losing muscle. Not happy about that last part one bit and it I just can't seem to get back in shape on my own these days.

Here's to changing that up!

Gari
  • JBondon
    JBondon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am usually not someone who would join a group with strangers but I have been struggling with consistency and thought maybe if I had some people to help motivate and push me I might reach my goal. I am 5'3" 130 lbs and looking to hit 115ish. If you would like to walk along side me in my health journey, that would be great!
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm looking as well! I had a nice group but it seems as though a good bit of people sadly dropped off. Looking for more active friends.

Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    Could really use an add too.
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    feel free to add me :) anyone
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty regular on there and some of the regular friends have dropped off (it happens...). Trying to get 10 pounds off but I keep yo-yoing it............I am on a roll right now and staying off the scale until I see inches off. As soon as I see the scale moving I seem to think I can cheat and then within a couple of weeks I undid all the good. 5'2" At 126 probably (too heavy for my frame) and aiming for 115 to 117.
  • ChescasFeather
    ChescasFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more supportive/motivational friends! - need to get out of this little slump I've slipped into!
    - Anyone feel free to add :)

x
  • OldTrixieFrench
    OldTrixieFrench Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there - i am getting back into it - Fitness Pal was such a huge help in the past for me. I could use some motivation and support as well. I am 31 5'6" 155 lbs and im getting married in 6 months. I really would love to tone up and shed some extra body fat. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other :wink:
  • VegetalienPleurnichard
    Options
    anyone can add me!!!
    I'm 18 and a senior in HS, I'm 5'4" and 128lbs.
    recovering from an ED but i'm very positive most of the time and try to be a great friend ^,^
    make sure to send a message in your friend request if you do add me, or i won't accept it!!!
  • Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me, I´m 29, 5´2 and 139 lbs.
    GW 125 lbs.
  • stephbeland8
    stephbeland8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost around 30pounds but i'm struggling with those last 5 pounds since.... forever!!!! I do Stronglift 5x5, go to gym 3 times a week, I love power yoga and I love to run! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Kzyden
    Kzyden Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends on here. I signed up with some friends from school but they aren't using MFP anymore so it'd be nice to have some people on here to interact with and help keep me motivated. I don't wanna give up like them!