Atkins Bars? Help me understand what happened!

Options
2»

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    sickandfat wrote: »
    Me too, baconslave, I am not going to give up. I am to sick and need to find a better way to try to get better. I wish I knew years ago that there might be a better diet like LCHF for people like me. I sure hope it works for me. Thank you so much for being there for me. It means so much and keeps me going in the right direction.

Any time. :smile:
  • Lindseymofo
    Lindseymofo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    They mess me up big time! If you want something quick and keto/low carb friendly, I would try Quest Bars, theyhave 3 g net carbs and have all natural ingredients, all the ingredients you can pronounce no problem lol! They are really good. I have an addiction.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    They mess me up big time! If you want something quick and keto/low carb friendly, I would try Quest Bars, theyhave 3 g net carbs and have all natural ingredients, all the ingredients you can pronounce no problem lol! They are really good. I have an addiction.

Where do you buy Quest bars.... Are they easy to find or do you have to get them at a health food store?
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Quest bars at GNC. They have a nice selection but they are a tad pricey.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    dldoddy wrote: »
    I've gotten Quest bars at GNC. They have a nice selection but they are a tad pricey.
    Once you know what kind you like, if they work for you, amazon is a good option.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    iherb.com ships Quest bars to Japan, yay, but now I make my own. see the recipe above -- its basically almond or coconut flour, a protein powder, and your favorite sweetener plus flavorings, such as cocoa powder. Mix, roll out, cut into bars and freeze.
    Here is my iherb discount code for first timers, just in case :) muk142
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    dldoddy wrote: »

Thanks.....there is a GNC right across from where I live :smile: