Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

inches not pounds?

just finished my first week, and was very happy that I lost inches!!! half on waist, one inch on hips and one inch on thighs.....but only down .5lbs.....everyone talks about massive water weight being lost first couple weeks. I thought that since cutting out soda I would see scale plummet lol my kidneys may be in shock after all I am drinking water!!! I am thrilled with inches, but should I be worried about scale?

Replies

• ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    It took me awhile to see the scale move and for the last month it has been yo-yoing on me so inches are a much better way of seeing improvement. hang in there.
  • :)
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    i have only been at this a lil over 2 weeks scale went up this week but did a BF & that was down 3%

so dont worry too much about what the number on the scale says {{hugs}}
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    I lost inches, scale figures were abysmal ;)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    Watch the inches. If the scale gets lazy, like it did for me this past week and a half, inches can still go down. Inches are telling the true story. The scale doesn't know what's going on.