Looking for new friends!

Options
kts1988
kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
Hi everyone!

I am pretty motivated to exercise and eat well, but could use some friends for support and accountability! I am 26, 5'4" weigh 138.8 lbs and my BF is roughly 27%. I'd like to lose about 15 lbs and reduce my BF to ~21%.

Currently, I do circuit training with free weights + a 10 minute interval run 3x/week and try to fit in some yoga or walking. I also eat a mostly paleo diet to manage some GI issues I have.

Add me if you would like to motivate each other! I'm looking to step it up :)

Replies

• quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some more fitness oriented ladies. Please add me as well!
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    my goals are similar. would love to join your motivation train :) just started the paleo and have been doing stronglifts 5:5 about 3 weeks and love it. highly recommend.
  • ready4achng
    ready4achng Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, y'all!

I am also looking for some friends for support and to exchange do's and dont's of what to do to lose body fat. I am a shorty and a chubster. ha. I am 5'0 and weigh 145 with Body Fat % of 34. My main goal is to drop my body fat to 22%.

I recently hired a trainer, and do circuit trainer with her twice a week. I started on the Couch to 5k, and take a Body Pump class at Gold's at least twice a week.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I don't have enough friends that lift. I'm not trying to lose so I feel like sometimes it's hard to relate so a lot of what goes on on my news feed, and when I post lifting related problems it's like crickets hahah
  • megaraeyoung
    megaraeyoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) Lifting heavy and trying to maintain/increase muscle
  • girlnamedsarah
    girlnamedsarah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. Newbie weight lifting and maintaining. Very active at the gym.
  • redeemed1913
    Options
    Add me to the list. I'm 5'7 and 198. I've been lifting about 4 weeks and just starting to see change. I can use some motivation please
  • museumnerd1
    Options
    Ditto. New to the community aspect of this app. Am also doing Stronglifts. Love it.
  • Fiesta80
    Options
    Please add me as well! I'm relatively new to weight training, but don't have any female friends IRL that want to lift and only use the cardio machines as their exercise (nothing wrong with that - it's just not for me).
    :)
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well! I only have a couple friends currently that lift so it'd be great to have others that post about it on my friends list as well.
  • Pearowl
    Pearowl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to lifting as well! Please add me! It'd be nice to have some company and motivation:)
  • sweetest_potato
    sweetest_potato Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'5 116lbs weight trainer here! I don't do any cardio out of what I get through weight training haha :open_mouth: I work out about 3-4x a week and am trying to build muscle and gain weight! Feel free to add :)
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I used to lift 5x a week, decreased it (and my weights) since I'm halfway through my first pregnancy... still squatting and deadlifting though :) Would love to have more MFP friends that lift!
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I've been consistently lifting for 6 months 3-4 days a week. Soon I may be cutting back because I want to run a half marathon next year and I'll need to run a lot more for that but I'm never giving up lifting :D