Introduction and Goals

Options
Hi I'm Liz and I want to gain some muscle and eat really healthy!

My current goal is to do at least 30 minutes of any exercise 6 times a week and eat more fruit and veg!

My ultimate goal is to run 5km five times a week and do strength training three times a week! It seems pretty extreme right now!

Replies

• Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    HI I am Mel,

My current goal is to drop a dress size and become a better fighter (I do sword fighting). I also want to be able to lift more.

I do three days of weight lifting a week (30 mins)
    I do Two days of planned cardio (20-30 mins) and other bits of cardio slip in whenever I feel like I need it.

My ultimate goal is to have a flat belly haha.
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jeanne

My current goal is to lose 7-10 pounds by the end of January.

I workout doing cardio, weights, and yoga at least 5 times per week. I also walk my dog every morning for 30 minutes.

I need to cut down on some of the garbage I have been eating lately and, especially, get out of the habit of having dessert every night.

This group is good for me because it's too tedious to log everything I eat because I do a lot of cooking. But, I like having a place to write what I eat (even if it just says vegetarian chili) to stay accountable and to see my daily intake in writing.

Thanks for starting the group!
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah.
    My goal is to get my BMI into the healthy range (which translates to about 16 pounds). I usually try for about 3 days a week at the gym. My favorite class at the gym is zumba. Sweets tend to be a challenge for me. I tend to eat them too often.