A Body Revolution sequel is on the horizon!

Options
rosiereally2
rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
Jillian just tweeted a photo announcing BodyShred, coming this fall. I'm intrigued!

"Wrapped an incredible shoot for the sequel to Body Revolution. Behold... BODYSHRED. Coming this fall. Get excited! "

Replies

• YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am excited! I will have to add this to my wishlist for Christmas.
  • Celestine27
    Celestine27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OOOOO YAY! <3 Jillian! I'm currently doing body revolution now
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! Still enjoying my second round, but would love to have some new moves.
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Talk about motivation to complete body revolution!!!! You just made my day!!!!!!
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I recently heard this too, listening to a back episode of her podcast. Decided now was a good time to complete another round of BR to "earn" my copy of Body Shred, when it comes out. SO EXCITED!
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I believe Body shred is a class you take not a DVD set you can buy :(
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Oh nice! Just in time, maybe I'll have to look into that instead of starting up BR again after the summer.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Yes! I mean I'll still do rounds of BR but I am GAME for a new full program for her on that level!
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Consider me sold! If this is true, I can't wait!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I would pre-order in a heartbeat! A sequel!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It *is* true! Check it out--I want! :)
    https://www.getbodyshred.com/
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I saw the ad for it on Facebook!! It looks *really* hard!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cssyti wrote: »
    I believe Body shred is a class you take not a DVD set you can buy :(

Jillian is indeed making another extensive DVD program, and this is it, a 60 day one. Yes, she does have a BodyShred class that is offered at certain chain gyms, but this is I guess another branch/aspect of that, for home DVD exercisers.

• hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Body Shred is now online for purchase. Just got mine in the mail... eeep! www.GetBodyShred.com
  • ktapia08
    ktapia08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just got mine! I finished the first "Launch" workout yesterday, and it is definitely more intense than the Body Revolution DVDs (I also completed that program). It could just be that I waited too long to start working out again, but it is very different, much quicker pace. I am excited to see the results over the next 60 days!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just got mine, too--planning to start tomorrow! I watched the DVD with the cast intros and tutorials for some of the moves. Dang! I'm *definitely* going to be modifying! The push-up variations I saw are crazy. And "kipping burpee"--have you checked that out? This 50-year-old body ain't doin no kipping, lol! And wheel push-ups are back. One of only 3 BR moves I could never do even after 5 rounds. But I'm not discouraged, though. I'll do what I can.
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Someone please describe the wheel pushup, because what I see on YouTube involves an actual abroller wheel, which I don't have.

Oh, holy hell, now I see what it is. I used to be able to do backbends and bridges all the time when I was a kid, not sure if I have that power any more, lol.
  • Alanabanana84
    Alanabanana84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm officially starting Bodyshred Tomorrow (following workout schedule and meal plan) and i can't wait to get started. I couldn't help myself and have done the first two workouts and I'm very impressed! Bring on the next 60 days! :smile:
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is going to be my reward when I finish body revolution! Can't wait!