How close are you to getting out of the 300's?

Options
justcindy59
justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
I have just reached 329 pounds and can actually believe I will make it to 299. So just 30 pounds to go. My goal is to reach it by March. Any one else with the same goals?

Replies

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I was at 325 in July and I've been under the 300 mark for a while already. Just keep consistent and focused. It will totally be worth it!
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started at 382 over a year ago. I am now 293. I haven't been under 300 in about 20 years. All it takes is determination and lots of patience.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    You can do it. I was at 325 in July and I've been under the 300 mark for a while already. Just keep consistent and focused. It will totally be worth it!

I can see why you're doing so well after reading your profile. I like what you have to say and how you are doing so good. Thank you for sharing.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    shballa wrote: »
    I started at 382 over a year ago. I am now 293. I haven't been under 300 in about 20 years. All it takes is determination and lots of patience.

You look wonderful. It must be so great to have gotten under 300. Good for you. I'm determined and patience is a one day at a time for me. I have finally learned that I only have to take care of today. It's amazing how fast time has past since I started Aug. 30.
  • michellewalker8866
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to be under the 300. I was under 300 about 6 months ago, but ran out of my thyroid medicine and gain all the weight I had lost plus more. I am now back on my medicine and back to working out.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    We have the same amount to lose. Glad you are back on your medicine. You will get there again. Good Luck.
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just hit 296. I'm super excited. Now I'm focused on hitting 250, hopefully by summer.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Started at 370 in Feb and now just hit 292 :)
  • KValmera71
    KValmera71 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 3 lbs away. Tomorrow is my weigh in but I just had to step on the scale today to see the damage from the past few days. Surprisingly, I was down 1lb (303.0)! Hopefully tomorrow morning will be as kind (or kinder) as this morning was :)
  • tlelizondo
    tlelizondo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had managed to gain 80+ pounds back and am at my highest ever, 321!! I have health issues that are making life very uncomfortable, and expensive, at this weight. Ready to get healthy. Day 2 with no soda and no gluten. (I have celiac) Walked 15 min. last night, plan on 20 tonight. I need friends in the same boat to help me stay accountable.
  • on2016
    on2016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Was 350 when I started at the beginning of August 2014, just hit 298 this week. I got a ton of nice long walks in while the weather was still nice which really helped out.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    I was at 306 but gained back to 314. I am now back on track to getting it off.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    on2016 wrote: »
    Was 350 when I started at the beginning of August 2014, just hit 298 this week. I got a ton of nice long walks in while the weather was still nice which really helped out.
    So happy for you. I can't wait to be there. Keep going strong.
  • justcindy59
    Options

Glad you're back on track, before you know it you will be in the 200's.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    KValmera71 wrote: »
    I am 3 lbs away. Tomorrow is my weigh in but I just had to step on the scale today to see the damage from the past few days. Surprisingly, I was down 1lb (303.0)! Hopefully tomorrow morning will be as kind (or kinder) as this morning was :)

Wow 3 pounds away. Hope you get there soon.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    Dezzie1180 wrote: »
    I just hit 296. I'm super excited. Now I'm focused on hitting 250, hopefully by summer.

Good job reaching the 200's. I'm sure you will reach your goals.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options

Glad you're back on track, before you know it you will be in the 200's.

thanks. I know if I do what I was before and I track and stay away the things I really shouldn't be eating I'll make it :) I just need to keep coming back here and being active.

• NateMcG76
    NateMcG76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha... as far away as possible. 100 lbs. BUT (that is a big but!) at least I got to say good bye to the 400's this morning!
  • matfatcowboy
    matfatcowboy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    30 lbs to go!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Woohoo Nate! Celebrate that loss!