How close are you to getting out of the 300's?

Options

Replies

• justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    13 pounds to go to reach 299.
  • OneGoodBean
    OneGoodBean Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck in the 320s for about a year. In hoping by the end of January, when I turn 30, I can see the end of the 300s.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    13 pounds to go to reach 299.

That's awesome. You will get there! Keep up the good work.
  • Ceria
    Ceria Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have just reached 329 pounds and can actually believe I will make it to 299. So just 30 pounds to go. My goal is to reach it by March. Any one else with the same goals?

Saw your post. I am 328 with a march goal of 305 (-100 lb mark). I am so ready to get there. friend me and we can get there together
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started at 425
    and am now 325
    I have been around this weight now for almost 2 months
    I am hoping to break this plateau soon
  • mybesttobe
    mybesttobe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a total newbie here. I'm just on the 300 line but i really want it to go down, not up. i just love the wrong foods but i really hate all the downside of being at that weight. trouble walking, a normal seat is very tight, always worried that the chair will collapse, such low self esteem, well you know them all..... my goal is to be able to travel again, visit new countries and just enjoying walking around again and doing my groceries
    without getting soaking wet. Looking forward to meeting with you every day, sharing my joys and my worries...
  • spaceshipshipper
    spaceshipshipper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm about 315 which is difficult since I've never weighed this much ever! I gained a lot of weight from cancer and complications from it. I hope by spring I can say goodbye to the 300s. I think it's doable.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    I started at 425
    and am now 325
    I have been around this weight now for almost 2 months
    I am hoping to break this plateau soon
    A hundred pounds gone is awesome. Here's to breaking that plateau. Keep going strong.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    mybesttobe wrote: »
    I'm a total newbie here. I'm just on the 300 line but i really want it to go down, not up. i just love the wrong foods but i really hate all the downside of being at that weight. trouble walking, a normal seat is very tight, always worried that the chair will collapse, such low self esteem, well you know them all..... my goal is to be able to travel again, visit new countries and just enjoying walking around again and doing my groceries
    without getting soaking wet. Looking forward to meeting with you every day, sharing my joys and my worries...
    You've made a great start. I can relate to everything you have said. Keep coming back.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    I'm about 315 which is difficult since I've never weighed this much ever! I gained a lot of weight from cancer and complications from it. I hope by spring I can say goodbye to the 300s. I think it's doable.

You can do this. Hope you have a healthy New Year.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    ok guys I weighted my self this morning and I'm 316, I have gained 2 lbs since I last posted, but as of 3 days ago I really started to watch what I'm eating, track all my food. and I been exercising. I am getting back into what I was doing before and my goal is to drop the 16lb by March .
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey new here. Sitting at 304 as of this morning. Started out at 348 in July. Was as low as 302 a couple of weeks ago but yeah..holidays happened. The 2's are right around the corner!
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    Options
    20 pounds. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. LOL! SW 338 CW 319. Keep on Keeping on everyone! I have an open diary and I am looking for some more friends who have similar goals to me, so if anyone wants an accountability buddy add me!
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I started keeping track around 395. I'm at 242 after back sliding some (got down to 227). Is it ok if I join up and jump in?
  • justcindy59
    Options
    KaseyWolf wrote: »
    I started keeping track around 395. I'm at 242 after back sliding some (got down to 227). Is it ok if I join up and jump in?
    I'm so impressed. You have done it and kept going. Glad you joined in, I love the inspiration.
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress. I refuse to quit though. I have slip ups, set backs. One thing I have learned and has been reinforced so many times there is no "quick" way. Small wins and small progress is still wins and progress. I dust off and keep going.

I have to. LOL I got rid of clothes as soon as I grew out of them and bought/traded for smaller items. I don't have anything to wear if I gain. I saved one pair of jeans that are 64s and an old uniform scrub set (I'm a nurse) that are 4 or 5x. Everything else is 36 or 38, L or XL. I refuse to buy anything bigger again.
  • spaceshipshipper
    spaceshipshipper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just came by to update. I'm now just 5 pounds away from saying goodbye to the 300 pound club forever!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm out of the 300s now that I've lost over 100 lbs but I like to kick it around here since I was there and have 75 more to lose to get to 180 -- my goal weight. It has been almost 3 years and I'm not rushing it. I intend to keep it off forever.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad to see people here that are no longer 300+ pounds but used to be. You guys provide lots of motivation for us!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have just joined this group I started last week at 302lb ( I have been bigger) think my fittness pal is great
    I am so pleased to be under 300lb I lost 9lb in my first week feels so good
    I am 51 years old
    10 years ago I lost about 138lb but put it all back on and more I was down to 140lb ( I lost half of me )
    I did not lose the weight for me ( a friend said there was no point me trying as I could not do it ) and I think that was the problem i was never happy all I saw in the mirror was me not happy missing out on chocolate and think I never really saw I was small.
    instead of seeing a person that could go in any shop and get clothes, could do anything I liked and not have to sit down every five minutes, and I could have chocolate but only small amounts.
    So I just ate and ate and my health has got real bad I now have very high blood pressure and diabetes type2 and my asthma is very bad.
    This time I am doing this for ME , for my health , to come off some of the tablets I have to take.
    I want to play/run with my grand children not just sit there and watch them play
    I want to walk my dogs ( I can't at the moment so I just sit here while my husband goes out with them)
    So this time I will lose it and keep it off this time it's for ME