Thursday, December 18, 2014

Options

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Sigh. this cold decided to wipe me out today. DH has big meeting today, so I'm getting son and bringing him home instead of the tutor, and hoping he doesn't have much Greek homework. Feeling good about yesterday's workout though, so no problem taking recovery day. :)

Laura, hope you are feeling better
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Laura, I hope you're feeling better.
    Sherry, I hope you feel better.
    Valma and April, I right with you in trying to turn myself around and get back to good habits.
    Marla, hang in there, you can do it!

Yesterday was almost a really good day. I generally stayed within calories (I did unless you count the 4 pieces of candy that a colleague left on my desk as well as everyone else's in the office. They were really good.) and I got out with Fells and did a 30 minute run last night.

Tonight I plan to go to the Metabolic Conditioning class at my fitness studio and then off to my flyball team's holiday party. I WILL control myself!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi all hope everyone sick heals quickly!

I did make it to nia yesterday, felt good.

Haven't slept well last two nights...think I am dreading work lol.

I work today and sat, sun, mon...going to make a batch of 7 layer bars to take to work people.

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    GREAT threadstarter today!

Sorry to hear so many folks are under the (probably crappy) weather. Ugh! Take care of yourselves people, we are counting on you!

I’m trying to keep faith alive over here. Have been refusing almost all junk food that profusely takes over the office in Dec. Yesterday I had a mini cupcake. Was worth it.

Have not been at or under calories much but have been a lot closer so I'll take it!

Yesterday and today I went for walks during lunch so I got my steps in and fresh air. All good.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    My eating has been horrible the past few days. I can't seem to put 2 good weeks together. When I'm sick and/or tired my good eating habits seem to go out the window.

My cold symptoms are hanging on but I'm not as fatigued as I have been. Or at least I wasn't earlier in the day - it's 2:00 pm now and I'm totally ready for a nap. I have Jason tonight.

Hang in there everybody!