Weekly Post 21/12/ - 27/12/14

Options
2»

Replies

• snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Glad to here that your doing so well @thecarbmonster‌. My goals...I should start by saying, "be good on non-fasting days", but I being really bad on non-fasting days. Therefore I will start by saying, try and maintain (or not be too far from my current weight) at the end of the year. And for me, I'm giving myself plenty of time to reach my final goal which is like 25lbs down by July (my birthday). But I also know that when you get closer to your goal it becomes more difficult to loose, so it will be interesting to see where I am at that point (I hope I don't completely fly off the rails next year...positive thoughts, positive thoughts...).

• EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have weight or maintaining goals during the holidays or that they are using to jump-start back in after the holidays?
    No goal for me over the holidays but to enjoy myself in whatever way I deem necessary at the time. I resign myself to starting again in the New Year and having to undo some damaging but knowing that it's a better starting point than I've had in a decade and that I'm pretty much at goal (give or take 5lbs) makes that an easier prospect.

I don't go without at Xmas!

Seasons Greetings to you all from Summertime New Zealand. :D

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I killed the last of the Christmas Cookies! They sure didn't put up much of a fight. Nor did I, sadly....No more sweets in my house atm.

Now off to enjoy two days of Christmas with my family.

Sun is out, air is crisp and veggie soup is in the fridge for when I return on Friday.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • eychenn
    eychenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas all!
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    eychenn wrote: »
    Merry Christmas all!
    Back atcha!

Ho ho ho! da ... Kotb!

• chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed a fast day yet this week hopefully tomorrow. At this point I'm hoping to not gain during this holiday. I wouldn't mind losing though.
    Good luck all!!!
  • snaps27
    Options
    Hope everyone had/has a great Christmas! Merry Christmas 5:2ers!
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to my 5:2 group. Hope you enjoyed your day! <3<3<3
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Had a lovely Christmas with family, nice traditions and good food (part of the traditions). We got all dressed up for the occasion. Together we have lost about 45kg with 5:2 :)

x9ouaixbg1z2.jpg

In order to get rid of some of the holiday-carb-bloat, I went for a run in a hail shower this afternoon...also all dressed up in my new merino wool thermals....

Always dressed right for the occasion :p
    mjwu8t151vw8.jpg

Haven't weighed...haven't logged. Will however fast on Sunday to prepare for New Year's Eve.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
  • chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nice pictures!!! You all look great!
    Fasting today. I just feel ugh..... Hoping to stop the momentum of the holiday snacking.
    My DH gave me a Garmin for Christmas and I'm looking forward to using it.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    I like my garmin. I mostly use it for running, but usually have it along on my bike too.
  • uptightoutasight
    uptightoutasight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @flumi_f , wow 45 kilos between you! That is inspiring!
  • snaps27
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fasting day for me today and t's almost dinner time, joy! Have managed with just a tea today so far, so have done well. Feeling a bit low today, but am managing with my fast. Hopefully things will become more uplifted as the days go on (I hate how the moods of others affect mine...I must remember we are in charge of our own moods and it's up to them if they want to be moody, I can't change that). I just have to focus on making myself happy if they don't want to join me then tough!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are down Snaps. Maybe go for a walk in the fresh air to lift your spirits? You are not responsible for the moods of others.