10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody wants to join in?

Options

Replies

• jnttkerr
    Options
    Hi,, sounds good, I would like to do this..not sure what my current weight at moment is, but last weighing was About 130lbs.so I think it would motivate me more to do it with others.
  • jenand35
    jenand35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this goal too. I put on 5 or 6 lbs in December that I need to take off, plus a few more. Support would be so helpful.
  • ljs385
    ljs385 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in - will weigh myself today and post it later (it's early where I am and the cats are sleeping on top of me so could be stuck for a while :) )
  • ljs385
    ljs385 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    151lbs aiming to get as close to 140 as I can o:)
  • Jessica6887
    Jessica6887 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ZenDoggie
    ZenDoggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 135 this morning, meaning I gained .5 pounds over the holidays. Nothing to cry over, and with the way I was devouring desserts, I'm quite surprised it wasn't more, lol. I did my first workout of 2015, and I'm feeling good.

Tomorrow I'm off to my first pole fitness class and I'm really very excited about it. I signed up for the Level 1 series, which is every Saturday in January for 90 minutes. It looks like a great form of strength training.
  • MzHarlequin
    MzHarlequin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! No harm in trying, right? I'm trying to lose 15 in any case! Starting 140 -- hoping to be 130 by Valentine's Day, then!!!
  • CLEgirl
    CLEgirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I normally weigh in on Tuesdays, but with the holidays I am off by two days. So here we go: down one lb since I made the decisions that I needed to loose 10 lb. (Seeing older pictures of me Christmas Day did it!)

weight.png
  • julia_808
    julia_808 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this but would like to lose at least 7 more lbs. 146 today, I'll be stoked to be anywhere in the 130's by Feb. 5'10"
  • Penny5518
    Penny5518 Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 6 more from now till valentines day, putting me at my goal weight. I'm 5"3 125lbs at the moment, so losing any faster than that probably wouldn't be very healthy.
  • kaseysmom2012
    kaseysmom2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in! Maybe Valentines Day coming up will motivate us all. Good luck everyone :smiley:
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
  • zia_gal
    zia_gal Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in! That' what I need to lose...10!
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 128, 5'4 :)
  • ccri333
    ccri333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new to the group but count me in. Have a family wedding to attend a wk after valentines so this is perfect! Starting at 133! :)
  • dsnyprincessRN
    Options
    I'm in! Starting @‌ 145!
    ....but like even 5 lbs would be cool B)
  • alexispaige97
    alexispaige97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight: 164
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds so far!
  • sweety510
    sweety510 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I am currently 126