Week 1 day 5!!!!!!

Options
the_new_robin2013
the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Whoa can you believe it's almost a full week over!!?? I'm loving the entries! Keep it up! Any struggles? How's the eating? Are you doing anything else than the program?

Replies

• erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did better on workout 2 today then on day 2. I used heavier weights as well! Eating is going pretty well. My sugar intake is still a bit high so I need to modify. I've been doing well with resisting the temptation to eat something I don't need!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    erinp523 wrote: »
    I did better on workout 2 today then on day 2. I used heavier weights as well! Eating is going pretty well. My sugar intake is still a bit high so I need to modify. I've been doing well with resisting the temptation to eat something I don't need!

That's awesome to hear erin!!!
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    workout 2 day 5, done. keeping it going. felt good today
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today I wasn't nearly as sore as the last two days so the workout wasn't painful. I made sure to do additional stretching afterwards to keep the soreness from getting so bad. Food has been okay most days except Wednesday.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I add another 30 minutes of cardio on my recumbent bike each day. I wish I didn't need to, but my metabolism has changed with middle age and so 60 minutes a day is what it takes.

I've been sore, but I like being sore from working out.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    This morning totally sucked. I had to pick up my boyfriend at the airport last night and his 10 PM arrival became 12:30 AM by the time the plane got to the gate. I had to dose myself on caffeine last night for the late night drive. Got home around 2 AM but I still got my butt out of bed at 6 AM and did my workout... before showering and rushing to get myself to the airport this morning for a work trip.

I surprised myself and did more than I thought I could considering only 2 hours sleep. Tomorrow is a cardio day, so I will have to see how the hotel room is for doing Jillian's workout (got the disk with me) or I'll have to use the hotel fitness room and hit the treadmill instead.
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! :) Better than day 2 and this time I was able to pay attention to what Jillian was saying at the end of the workout about her flexibility and "screw you, Anita"! :D That was so funny!
  • the_new_robin2013
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mellie289 wrote: »
    This morning totally sucked. I had to pick up my boyfriend at the airport last night and his 10 PM arrival became 12:30 AM by the time the plane got to the gate. I had to dose myself on caffeine last night for the late night drive. Got home around 2 AM but I still got my butt out of bed at 6 AM and did my workout... before showering and rushing to get myself to the airport this morning for a work trip.

I surprised myself and did more than I thought I could considering only 2 hours sleep. Tomorrow is a cardio day, so I will have to see how the hotel room is for doing Jillian's workout (got the disk with me) or I'll have to use the hotel fitness room and hit the treadmill instead.
    Good for you for getting up and working out with only a small amount of sleep! I couldn't do that!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    harieta wrote: »
    Day 5 done! :) Better than day 2 and this time I was able to pay attention to what Jillian was saying at the end of the workout about her flexibility and "screw you, Anita"! :D That was so funny!
    Lol yea she always comes up with silly little responses

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I love that too. I might start yelling my own things at Anita.. and Mimi ... and Omar...
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done this morning. It was about an 85% effort. My oldest was up sick quite a bit last night. However, because I knew what was coming I felt like I could be quicker on getting each exercise started.