A new year...A new you weigh in challenge

Options
mamarundrc
mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
The Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday challenge is drawing to a close this week so it is time to get a new weigh in challenge going. I would love to see people join in. Also, if you can think of anything to make this challenge more interactive let me know. I would love for it to be more than just a record a weight and move on thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bi1JmpbSLci5UWxYYJH20UfPwuoIGGSp70QTFWLRg6k/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm back on this now, so have added myself to the spread sheet :smiley:

You asked about ideas to make it more interactive:
    Maybe we could have weekly challenges that we all complete together, which could be fitness or nutrition based & check in daily/weekly with our progress?

There used to be a lot of active members on here, I hope that some of them come back now that the holidays are over
  • reginaknox76
    reginaknox76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but not sure how. Can someone tell me please? My name is Regina K. Weigh in at 182.
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in:) Love the idea of a weekly challenge.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join back in this time. I don't have my weight from this morning but I will add it tomorrow.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I completely failed at the last one. This time I'm more focused and ready to lose the rest of this weight :D I also think that having weekly challenges is a fun way to keep people engaged and active.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I'd like to join, but not sure how. Can someone tell me please? My name is Regina K. Weigh in at 182.

Regina you can click on the link above and it will take you to a Google spreadsheet. You can enter your name and info there. Hope this helps :-)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I love the idea of a weekly challenge. I have some ideas but if anyone has ideas feel free to chime in.

Regina, I added you to the spreadsheet. If you are on an IPAD or tablet the spreadsheet can be finicky. You can always post your weights on this thread and I can add it to the spreadsheet if you can't access it.

• HatherM
    Options
    Good to see a few people joining in, hope we get some more soon
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love these challenges in groups. Great motivation!
  • petefromguelph
    petefromguelph Posts: 84 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Would like to be in as well if I still can - added my name
  • HatherM
    Options
    Ok so we need a challenge for this coming week...
    I think mine will be to make sure I'm drinking enough water - so drink 8 glasses of water a day!
    Any other ideas are welcome :smile:
  • sandyg2640
    sandyg2640 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would like to participate too. I'll add my info.
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I want to participate too. I'll try to add my info. Hopefully it will help!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I thought it would be good to start focusing on positive attitude and positive thinking. I started a week 1 challenge thread to start things off.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10042902/a-new-year-a-new-you-week-1-challenge-postive-thinking?new=1

• snoweduponberries
    snoweduponberries Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    mamarundrc wrote: »
    If you are on an IPAD or tablet the spreadsheet can be finicky. You can always post your weights on this thread and I can add it to the spreadsheet if you can't access it.

I'm interested in joining, I love the idea of weekly challenges - using an iPad, though, can't seem to add myself to the spreadsheet. May I?
  • neurex
    neurex Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm joining too. snoweduponberries: if you post your info, I (or someone else, depending on who sees your response firt) can add it.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just added my info to the spreadsheet!
  • snoweduponberries
    snoweduponberries Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok, start weight is 189.2lbs, if someone can add me. Thanks. :)
  • Kerri81
    Kerri81 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Ready to get back on the healthier me "wagon".
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Ok, start weight is 189.2lbs, if someone can add me. Thanks. :)

You are on the spreadsheet :-)