Breast pain when jumping

Options
:( I'm sure somebody else out there has my problem. A friend recommended me to wear a sport bra + a swimming suit but I sweat a lot. I know many people have doubled up their sports bras for added support so I'm going to buy a second one. Any sport bra recommendations? Thank you.

Replies

• kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's what I do, double up on sports bras. I wear one that's a perfect fit and one that's a little too small so that way the ladies are smooshed against by body to limit bouncing. That does the trick for me! Oh, and I'm BF so I definitely have to make sure I do it after a feeding or else there are other issues, lol.
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wear a sports bra that's a size or two smaller than what I should wear. My sister-in-law swears by Victoria's Secret sports bra with the cups in them. She's almost too big for a DD bra so its hard for her to get the "girls" under control when exercising. But this sucks them fast to her chest and she says they don't move at all! Normally they'd smack her in the face hahaha :p
  • Lisajohnston
    Lisajohnston Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A properly fitting sports bra that is for high impact exercise maybe? I have read articles about sport bras and what type is best for what cups size and exercise. If you can wear two great but the right one for you might do the trick. I know what you mean though, I am just beginning level one and without the proper support all the jumping can hurt.
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    I recently bought a 38C Oakley sport bra and definitely needs to give way more support. I have had some Adidas, Nike, M&S,... I guess I will have to invest in a good one.