Week 2 - Day 1

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
workout DONE. weighed in this morning (mondays = weigh in days for me) - lost 1 pound, yayyy!

Replies

• ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    workout done!
  • courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Workout Done. I'm down 1 pound also.
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. I'm still going strong at it myself. Today was workout 2 of the second week for me. I'm enjoying the program so far. It's on the easy side, guess that's why I haven't loss any lbs yet, but I'm not worried about it I know it going to get tougher.
    We can and we will do this. :D
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Did Workout 1 of Week 2 yesterday evening. Weighed in this morning and I'm down 1.2 lbs!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those of you who are already seeing some progress in week 2! That's great!

It's no sweat if the scale doesn't show a drop in the first week - it's easy to hold some extra water weight and not see the fat loss. That's usually what I see for myself.
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Done! Feeling great!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Got my workout done yesterday afternoon after getting home from my work trip. I'm tired and sore today though. I have to work up my will for the next one now!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done this morning! My youngest woke very early & to keep her from waking the rest of the house I brought her down stairs with me. She was chilling in her jumper until I started doing the side step/squat thing. Then she was jumping along with me. Train them young I guess! :wink:

Down 1.4 lbs from the start. I will take it!
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How sweet that she was jumping around!

I've lost 4.8 lbs so far... but I gained that around Christmas so that came off quickly (and 1 lb of that was definitely water weight from eating out)
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Finished yesterday, added 15 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes shovelling the driveway. Forgot to turn my fitbit on....argh! Lost about 1.5 lbs. Cheated a little bit on the weekend. Going to make a vegetable soup and a few tilapia fillets today to keep on track.