runners/ yogis/ climbers/ similars!

Options
yogaveg
yogaveg Posts: 68 Member
looking for relatable people that are actually my age here on mfp! i'd love to add you guys

Replies

• FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow yogi/runner over here! Trying to get back into it after falling off the wagon hard. Will be adding you shortly!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat new to climbing, picked it up about 6 months ago. Love it! Trying to start a running program once I get back to the northwest, feel free to add me!
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    working on the yogi/runner life. I used to be a runner but that's now a work in progress... As is my balance. Headstands have been a long, long journey yet to pay off. :'(
  • margot636
    Options
    I have a new found love for running and have been quite fond of yoga, but not exceptionally good. I took classes at school and at my internship this summer (worked at a botanical garden where all employees could take free classes - I chose yoga in the garden, awesome!)
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    margot636 wrote: »
    I have a new found love for running and have been quite fond of yoga, but not exceptionally good. I took classes at school and at my internship this summer (worked at a botanical garden where all employees could take free classes - I chose yoga in the garden, awesome!)

That sounds like the coolest internship/ botanical garden ever! Super jealous.
  • Queen_George
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit of a yogi, not very experienced but we all start somewhere :). I'm not much of a runner these days but I plan to get back on track soon.
  • klundy0941
    Options
    Hi! I just started yoga over a week ago and I love it. I'm doing a 30 day yoga challenge right now. Also, I love love love to run.
  • x_makewar_x
    x_makewar_x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i used to be super into yoga, not so much nowadays but i'm trying to remember why i loved it so much in the first place so that it can be part of my life again!
  • Queen_George
    Options
    klundy0941 wrote: »
    Hi! I just started yoga over a week ago and I love it. I'm doing a 30 day yoga challenge right now. Also, I love love love to run.

Are you doing the Erin Motz 30 Day Yoga Challenge?
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm just starTing to run, and yoga is my love, to the point of challenging my bf. Add me, seriously looking for some younger friends on here too!