Daily check in thread - all welcome!

Options

Replies

• caj45
    caj45 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today....looks like I'm the only one using this thread lol.
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Happy New year all you kiwis here :) been a while since I popped in this group.
    Ate and drank Way to much on ny's, I didn't even bother tracking accurately ;)
    Aside from leftover cake in fridge was given on my way out from one of the parties, think have recovered and am back to a relatively normal diet again.
    Didn't meet my 60kg goal for 2014 unfortunately, but am determined to do it by March this year!!
  • Suevos
    Suevos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has been a couple of years since I have been active with MFP, so great time to start at the beginning of the year. nicnz - i'm with you on the eating and drinking everything that came along - so this morning was a great time for the fruit and veggies buy. I have Annabel Langbein's - Chicken Satay salad lined up for dinner - won't take long to put it all in. Looking forward to hitting the gym in the morning for a session with the weights - not sure how the body will feel afterwards :) Here's to a healthy 2015 !!
  • caj45
    Options
    checking on for saturday 3rd January, getting much better at managing my overeating, got my exercise spot on. I feel much more positive today :)
  • caj45
    Options
    How's everyone else going? struggled a bit today but pulled through
  • Michelledownunder
    Michelledownunder Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wasn't too bad over the Xmas - new year break. I kept up cycling most daus
  • Michelledownunder
    Michelledownunder Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Most days. I didn't lose anything over the lsdy Twp weeks, but I didn't gain either. I was given s fitbit got xmas so am determined to keep active and get back on the weight loss journey from today.
  • caj45
    Options
    I'd love a fitbit, might save up for one when I get back to work. I seem to be quite consistent with my activity luckily, I'd hate to think of where I would be weight wise if I wasn't with my Christmas snacking.
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been so slack, Xmas / NY was all about the gluttony, time to make it right.
    Hello All, haven't been here in about 5 months. Tracking food from today and back at the pool.
  • caj45
    Options
    Hi, I didn't do too much damage over Christmas, but just that little bit I put on was enough to give me a fright and start focusing again. :D
  • Jason1068
    Jason1068 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trying again after losing over 10 kg put it back on. Here we go again this time I have no intentions of increasing my exercise or eating the extra points gained from exercise as I will not keep the exercise up..... Live in Waituna West near Feilding. Happy to add anybody for support.... :)
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Have Sent you a request Jason :) I've been really slack for a loonnng time and would dearly love to get back on track, I would really like some new friends esp kiwis, feel free to add me anyone
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Heya Kiwis!

I totally started this thread then abandoned it around page 3 somewhere! lol

Hope everyone is going well and enjoying the summer!
  • StudyMum
    StudyMum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back. I'm too scared to stand on the scales, and I find it really demotivating. I have been swimming since the beginning of december, but not watching what I eat. So now I will do both. For the first time today, I swam 1km in freestyle (normally I switch between fs & backstroke cause I loose my breath!) so I'm stoked with that. Only did 30 minutes though, but I've been away for a week, so its taking a few times to get back to 40 min swims (& I was worn out after 30 mins!). Feel free to add me.
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi all! New to the group, but figure a daily check in spot will help me stay on track.
  • caj45
    Options
    I come here everyday to check it out but I don't always post.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    New to the group. From Wellington. Feel free to add.
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Chr1ssyH0ys Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi from Palmy.
    Raining!! No outside walk, whose exercising inside today?
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    Wondering how busy a group this is?
    Quite new to MFP. Just bought a NutriBullet, looking forward to losing at least 6 Kgs!
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    Hi There all
    Wish there was more checking in daily!!?