Day 5

Options
emma7437
emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
Feeling awesome tonight!!! I was a bit tired earlier in the day but went to crossfit this morning, the first back for the year and it was usual hard, nothing different in energy levels either up or down. I am also feeling less bloated, my stomach is definitely smaller. The cravings have also passed.

All in all feeling pretty good this evening!

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is just beginning for me. I am feeling rough this morning b/c I have a pretty bad head cold. But, I feel less bloated and I have finally stopped craving soda every second of the day :) I also lost a few pounds this week so that was a nice bonus!
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I slept hard again but was able to get up with only 15 minutes of snooze (this is good for me). Had a little beef stew for breakfast and pulled pork and cauli-rice for lunch. I hope to go to crossfit tonight for the first time in ages.

I had a really bad work meeting this morning, like in tears bad and my usual go to is calling friends to meet for happy hour and commiserate. Maybe I'll grill a steak instead :(
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Quinnstinct - go to crossfit, workout all that frustration, you will feel so much better afterwards. And I love that feeling of self-righteousness when I do something really good! Sucks that you have to endure bad meetings.
  • LolaGoad
    LolaGoad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my first time eating this way and I am doing great so far. Love seeing how everyone else is eating.
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I slept hard again but was able to get up with only 15 minutes of snooze (this is good for me). Had a little beef stew for breakfast and pulled pork and cauli-rice for lunch. I hope to go to crossfit tonight for the first time in ages.

I had a really bad work meeting this morning, like in tears bad and my usual go to is calling friends to meet for happy hour and commiserate. Maybe I'll grill a steak instead :(

Hope today is a better day for you. Chin up and hang in there.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Got in 7 miles on my ex bike at 5 a.m. Then I fought cold (-24) & snow on my way in to work this morning.
    I packed my breakfast (2 hard boiled eggs & an avocado), my snack (an apple with some almond butter) and lunch ( salmon & sweet potatoes). I made the staff some zucchini bread for their morning snack & I made chicken & rice hotdish with steamed broccoli for the schools lunch. It smelled yummy but all I ate of their lunch was a little broccoli. I was good with compliant food.
    I was still feeling the carb flu with queasiness, hot flashes & a slight headache but over all it was not real bad so when I got home & it was still early enough I did my Upper Body workout!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 5. Another almost whole30 day. Eggs, nuts, fish, spinach. I am finding it hard to give up dairy :( , also mood low and craving chocolate, so think better to have that small amount of dairy than the whole 100g bar of 70% chocolate...