Week 2 - Day 3

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
week 2 cardio 1 done! getting better with that running man. i seriously find the suicides so much easier than the running man lol

Replies

• courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    week 2 day 3 done and I'm getting better with the running man too.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 3 done. I struggled to get through the DVD. The suicides are still so difficult and the exercise right before kills my arms. Feeling great though!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I finished the workout and felt good. I feel so uncoordinated doing the running man that I have to keep pausing to adjust my strides and arm swings. I probably look like a drunken sailor! The middle suicides felt slow today. Oh well, at least it is done!
  • ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Workout done. I am going to find some other cardio for saturday.. may be a zumba class.. :) The cardio 1 has started to get too repetitive. Anyone else has a similar problem?
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hear you ketpatt. Yesterday I did a BFBM video after and today I may do the JM kickboxing. Its only 25 mins and really challenging. Also using my treadmill. There are also some really great cardio videos on Fitness Blender that are short and sweet!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Cardio done! That was so much better than last week since I wasn't so stiff, I couldn't move. I was actually able to touch the ground for the suicides (last week, I couldn't get close without pulling a hamstring). Running man was better too, but I need a couple pauses in each circuit - hopefully, in week 4 I'll be able to make it all the way through without stopping.

I also will mix up the cardio with my treadmill. I think doing this workout once a week will be enough or it will be too boring by the end of the month. My treadmill workout is harder anyway.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Work out done! The zombie one (arms out with leg kicks I forget the name) right before suicides does me in every time. As for the running man, well, I'm just glad no one else around to see my form!
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Opted for a cardio kick class at the ymca yesterday. 45 minutes, kicked my a@@!